Tuesday, May 16, 2017

#TattooTuesday Welcomes Paul Steiger #covermodel #inkedmodel

Welcome
Paul Steiger
to Tattoo Tuesday

All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.

Lea note to all my author/photog readers... Paul is a cover virgin... someone pop that cherry!

What was your first tattoo? How old were you?
My first tattoo was actually the “tribal” tattoo on my back when I was 19. I got it done in Hungary by a guy who my dad did construction work for so I got a super good deal on it. In Hungary and Europe they call these tattoos non figurative because they don't have a certain figure. Nothing makes me more mad than when idiots ask me “what tribe you from” because they think I have a “tribal tattoo” its not a tribal tattoo its a non figurative tattoo and every time someone stupid asks me that I tell them this same exact thing so I can help them with their ignorance.





If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favorite piece would probably have to be the skulls going around my wrist. I like how my tattoo artist made the skulls “silent” meaning they don't have teeth or a mouth. It makes them look more creepy and mysterious in my opinion.



Do you have more tats planned?
Yes actually. I haven't got a tattoo for about 2 years now so I'm definitely at the point where I am itching for one. I get my tattoos done by the same artist and he lives in Hungary because that's where I was born and that's where my whole family lives and I've been getting tatted by the same artist since I was 19. Even though I have 3 other pieces on my body done by other artists, I usually don't like to have too many hands in the art on my body so I’ve made it a rule that whenever I get a tattoo I go to the same artist. And since its not cheap to travel Hungary from Portland which is where I live, plus the guy is always booked out for at least a year so it makes it really hard to set it up to get my work done. That being said I’ve always weaseled my way into his busy schedule somehow and I actually have a trip booked for August 17th this year where I'm going to attempt to swoop some of his already taken time once again and get a chest piece done. Keeping my fingers crossed that I actually succeed, I've gotten pretty lucky over the years with either him working overtime for me, which he never does or I am able to buy peoples scheduled time slots from them which is almost impossible and have only done it once.

All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.


Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Addiction is a strong word to be honest so I wouldn't exactly call it that. However after you get your first tattoo and you are happy with the result, I think it becomes very motivating to get another one. I can see where people would get “addicted” to the rush and adrenaline pump from the pain of the needle which is weird and its a whole other topic.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
My immediate plans are to help people through my site www.steigerfitness.com I actually just released my first ebook called The Seven Key Fundamentals to Transform Your Body which teaches people about healthy eating habits, proper workout routines, the importance of hydrating with water only and use of supplements that actually benefit your body and save your money at the same time.






Shameless promotional spot... Check out Paul's book at Amazon or on his website. It has some great tidbits and helpful information even for the fluffy peeps, aka Lea. :P

I am also working on launching some workout routine videos to help my fans with their muscle building goals as well as some meal prep instructional course videos to help them with the strategy of grocery shopping and meal prepping.



For long term plans my ultimate goal is to be financially free and have the opportunity to work strictly on my laptop from anywhere in the world. I also have dreams of one day replacing as many fast food restaurants with restaurants that only serve actual quality food that is good for your body and mind. A restaurant chain that is not all about profits but instead about making sure that the food that people put into their bodies is something that your body actually needs not something that you just eat to satisfy your taste buds.  

All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Most people don't know that I was born in Hungary until I tell them. I was 11 years old when I moved here and I do not have an accent so most people don't know.


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
I would give my younger self the advice of self development. To read more, write more, set and achieve goals, and to just keep going no matter what. Oh, and to save money and be smart with it.


All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
If i was a super hero I would want the power of being able to multiply and be more powerful than anything we can imagine and have the ability to be anywhere at anytime to prevent any serious crime. I would clean up the world. Maybe not peacefully at first after I was done peace would ever lasting. My weakness would be being able to handle how much effort that would actually take.


Do you have a good-luck charm or superstition before competing, traveling, etc?
No not really I am a strong believer in karma however and being a good person in general without having to have a religion or any commandments telling me what to do.


All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.

Favorite TV show or station?
Honestly I don't watch tv anymore. I used to when I was younger but as I started to get more into fitness and self development I started to cut tv out of my life. Plus I think the tv is the biggest waste of time. I like to read books now instead. I like to actually learn versus being preached to by advertising and bullshit media that you find on tv. I own a tv but I don't have cable or anything to watch on it. I should probably just sell the soul sucker its just collecting dust anyways.


Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
I like basketball and used to watch it too but watching sports is a life sucking activity and I don't have time for that anymore so I don't watch it anymore. I also like bodybuilding if that wasn't obvious which I like to consider a sport even though some people don't.



All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.

Other than being awesome, do you have hobbies or something you enjoy doing outside work or the gym?
Actually I am a geek at heart. I love to play games. My favorite game is Diablo. I even have a tattoo of Tyrael the angel slaying a demon from the Diablo series as a small part of my sleeve on my inner forearm. I've played the Diablo series since I was in high school from Diablo 1, 2, and now Diablo 3 with the expansion packs. I am a huge fan of the franchise. I have a hard time with this one because once again this is also another activity that drains my time when I know I could be doing so much more productive things, however I do have to enjoy life a little sometimes and let loose so I like to indulge in some dungeon crawling fun once in a while.


What was the first vehicle you bought?
The first car I bought was a Nissan 240sx which I never actually test drove I just knew I wanted the car. I flew to California bought it and drove it back to Portland. It was a fun experience.


What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
I love brownies and chocolates and desserts in general. I also like snacks like chips and popcorn. I wish they weren't so bad for me. Sigh.


All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.


If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be getting a 3 hour 4 hand deep tissue massage at the most luxurious spa in the world. I love getting my muscles destroyed at the gym and then getting them healed through massage.

All Rights Reserved. Contact Wainwright Images for purchase information.

What's one place you'd love to travel to?
I would love to travel to Germany. I’ve always love Germany for some reason. I consider Germany to be the best country in the world even though I've never actually been there. They have my favorite car maker there BMW and something from an early age has been attracting me to Germany in an unexplainable way.


Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book/magazine (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I do actually like reading now. I didn't start reading until about the time I turned 30. Before that I was always trying to stay away from books and found every excuse to not to read. I like reading self development books or books that give you positive feelings and confidence. Ones that show you ways to be more efficient, more strategic, being an action taker not just a talker, like most people and giving value to the world while being a better person. I also have been purchasing and reading a lot of marketing, copywriting, and sales books. Marketing makes the world go around no matter what you do so I believe it is the most important thing you can become a master at.  I don't have a favorite author although I do enjoy material from Jim Rohn, Jason Capital, Dan Kennedy, and Stephen Guise.




Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? glass bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate vanilla swirl
Salty, sweet or spicy? sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? motorcycle
Morning person or night-owl? night owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? bumper cars


Where would you like people to find you? FB?
www.facebook.com/steigerfitness
Intagram? steigerfitness
Email? team@steigerfitness.com  


All images are copyrighted by WainWright Images and/or Paul Steiger. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment