Tuesday, May 2, 2017

#TattooTuesday - Welcome Tyler Halligan #inkedmodel #covermodel


Welcome
Tyler Halligan
to Tattoo Tuesday

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been…
My past has shaped my present. My present shapes my future. My future is limitless. I only want to be a better person than I was yesterday.

What was your first tattoo? How old were you?
Is a portrait of my grandfather. Originally black and white almost to the day I turned 18. I touched it up and added color around the age of 21.

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favorite ink is the helm of awe on my hand. It has the ability to cause fear in others during conflict and suppress the fear of one’s own mind.

Do you have more tats planned?
For sure. Big ones! Epic ones! If only I could get someone to pay for them. LOL

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I don't know if they are addictive but I am constantly thinking about getting more, what's next and filling in space.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
In my immediate future, I am about to become a dad, so that is kinda huge and long term. I am super excited!

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I prefer women's deodorant.

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
Be better!

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Super strength- duh!

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

Do you have a good-luck charm or superstition before competing, traveling, etc?
My necklace is my good luck charm. I never leave it.
Favorite TV show or station?
American Pickers

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
Basketball
Other than being awesome, do you have hobbies or something you enjoy doing outside work or the gym?
I enjoy just relaxing with good company and a beautiful view.

What was the first vehicle you bought?
I had a Honda CRX I think it was a 1999. Not really sure on the year.

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Chocolate! Any kind, any shape or size. Mixed or coated on anything and everything. I love chocolate.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
Right now? I would be in Billings Montana. This is where my girlfriend is at visiting family for a couple weeks and well…...I just need her.

Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book/magazine (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I have been reading -The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE
Salty, sweet or spicy? Sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle
Morning person or night-owl? Neither
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars
YES I'm putting this one here twice. Groan-worthy. Dayum.
Photo available for purchase. Contact Wander Aguiar Book Club

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
IG @ty_halligan and FB Tyler Halligan: Inked Fitness Model

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
I want to give a huge shout out to all of you reading this- Much Love Ty


All images are copyrighted by Wander Aguiar Photography and/or Tyler Halligan. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment