Tuesday, April 25, 2017

#TattooTuesday - Tommy Barrasi #inkedgod #sexytats

Welcome
Tommy Barresi
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I am Sicilian, and I am a Scorpio.  I come from the NYC/NJ area and have lived in Phoenix since 1997.  I'm college educated and self employed.  I am a big fan of living life to the fullest.

What was your first tattoo? How old were you?
First Tat was my left forearm, and I got it this year.  It is a Polynesian tribal piece with lots of hidden stuff!  I was 46 when I got it.


Do you have more tats planned?
I plan on getting an Eagle on my right chest this winter, to match my other two and "finish" the project.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I think the "addictive" nature of tattoos comes from liking the finished product and seeing the artwork in motion, in the flesh.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
I would like to take modeling to it's farthest point possible, and then see where it takes me.  Long term plans are simple enough----to find a woman to deal with my shit.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Something that people might not know about me is that I read a lot.  I read everyday because it keeps me sharp and in tune with the world around me.


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
One piece of advice I'd like to give the younger me would be to find more reasons to say YES and less excuses to say NO.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
My superhero powers would revolve around the Truth.  I would be like Judge Judy and Rambo all rolled up into one   My weakness would have to be the pretty ladies..................and a great cheeseburger!


Do you have a good-luck charm or superstition before competing, traveling, etc?
I am not superstitious but I am incredibly detail oriented before travel and contests ----- I think they call it OCD lol

Favorite TV show or station?
I never really had a favorite TV show, but I watched a hell of a lot of Soul Train, just sayin'



Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
My favorite thing to do in my spare time are bodybuilding, boxing, playing my guitar and saving old hot rods from the junkyard.

What was the first vehicle you bought?
My first car was a 1966 Dodge Coronet with a 440 Magnum and a 4.10 Dana rear.  I was in high school at the time.  That car scared both my parents real bad.


What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
My favorite comfort foods are sugar and fat based anything lol  Cake and ice cream are still my favorite.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
Money and time aside, I could definitely see myself staying in shape and traveling to exotic places that didn't require much clothing.



What's one place you'd love to travel to?
I would absolutely LOVE to go to Italy and Sicily.  That is where my family comes from and I need to see it in all it's glory before I die.

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
Yes, I love reading.  I am pretty eclectic in my taste, and I really love studying the occult.  Too many great authors to pick just one.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Salty, sweet or spicy? Sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle Car, of course
Morning person or night-owl? Morning Person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars


Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Instagram at : Tommybarresi



Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
Check out my friends Facebook pages:  Night Vulture Productions, Calvin Smith, Michael MeadowsRob Kristian, and Shelton Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment