Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#TattooTuesday Meet Ryan Koyan #inkedmodel #covermodel

Welcome Ryan Koyan to Tattoo Tuesday

Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact Kruse Images and Photography to discuss purchase if interested

Sum yourself up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...   
My name is Ryan Koyan. I'm a 24 year-old fitness model, work full time and the gym and fitness industry  is my passion. I love to inspire and motivate. Ya know life is rough for a lot of people. To keep a long story short, life beat me down many times. It took me to to the point of wanting to end it. But by the grace of God I decided to take control of my life and full responsibility, and decided instead of letting the pain Bring Me Down and depress me I used it as my fuel, my motivation to continuously work harder, That's how I got where I am today.  
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact Kruse Images and Photography to discuss purchase if interested

What was your first tattoo? How old were you?
During my first tattoo sitting I got two of them. 1 down each arm in Latin 1 said fearless the other faith. I was 18 and did it while my parents were on vacation.
If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
Well my whole new sleeve that is almost finished. The meaning behind it is deep and very much a story  of my life what I’ve been through.
Do you have more tats planned?
Just to re do over my whole arm to clean it up, but other then that, not at the moment . But I am thinking about it.
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact ASB Photography to discuss purchase if interested
Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I think it's more or less a visible permanent way of expression, which makes it addictive to the people who have been through a lot.
What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Would like to land more covers, a magazine, become a bigger name in the fitness industry.
What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Well I'm not really sure . I put myself out there in hopes that being an honest, real person, will pay off and be appreciated by the fans. That way they can see I'm just like everyone else, my life is real, with real problems and struggles. I work for everything I have, and pursue.
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact Kruse Images and Photography to discuss purchase if interested

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?  Work harder!
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact ASB Photography to discuss purchase if interested

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
That's hard I'm huge fan of superheroes/ vigilantes.
Do you have a good-luck charm or superstition before competing, traveling, etc?
No
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact Kruse Images and Photography to discuss purchase if interested
Favorite TV show or station?
Trailerpark boys tv show on Netflix. It’s so dumb it's funny! I love dumb humor!  Or The Office.
Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
Free style motocross, to watch . I do pretty much anything that involves wheels, a board, or a motor.
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact Kruse Images and Photography to discuss purchase if interested
What was the first vehicle you bought?
1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt 5-speed
What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
The beach is my happy place.
Copyrighted and all Rights Reserved~ contact ASB Photography to discuss purchase if interested
If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be seeing all the beaches all over the world!
What's one place you'd love to travel to?
Tiger kingdom  in Thailand.
Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? bottle
Muscle car or motorcycle?    I love both! But I have have a motorcycle
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Rollercoaster
Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?   Facebook
Instagram @ryankoyanphysique

Oh? And a plug for the book Ryan graces for me? :D Click the cover... do it, you know you want to.



All images are copyrighted by Kruse Images and Photography, ASB Photography and/or Ryan Koyan. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment