Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blogging... Does anyone still read blogs?

I feel like my blog is that coloring book you find under the couch that you loved, but totally forgot you had. I miss blogging and the fun stuff I used to do on here. Does anyone still read blogs?

Taking more than a year off from writing has me reevaluating everything I did with my author self. There are new and old methods of promotions, social media shifts, and so many other things. A year shouldn't make that much difference. LOL

So. Who's still reading? What's been going on in your world? What great books have you read?

Sincerely,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. I still read blogs. I enjoy what bloggers have to say. Now there are times where I breeze through them cause I don't have time to fully read it. I read about 20 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy, for visiting and replying. <3

      Delete