Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Zane Hammer #tattooTuesday #sexytats #inkedguru @zanehammer

Welcome
Zane Hammer
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been... 
Well I'm a very bold and out spoken guy. I act and model, but I occasionally bartend. I've been all over the US never outside of it. I also love to help others however I can, even if it's just a smile or a hug.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a band around my forearm  (gotta start somewhere) haha


Do you have any that you regret getting?
No none that I regret, placement or size may have been a little better.

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My rib piece by Josh Payne is pretty rad or my head by Teej Poole because both artist are amazing and the work is great!


Do you have more tats planned?
Yes my whole body (minus my face) is planned (so stay tuned to see)

Do you believe the idea of tattoos being addictive?
No not really addicting I just want my body done.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Life plans.... Haha well, I'm starting a clothing company, I'm also an actor so getting bigger parts in big movies would be great.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I'm a pretty open book, but probably have to say that my fav color is hot pink.


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
Hit the road and travel!

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Super power oh hell yes! Flying would be sweet! Or super strength.
I already have a weakness. Girls with big butts!


Favorite TV show or station?
Fav tv show Archer!

Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
Stunt riding, motocross freestyle, hell anything extreme really.


What was the first vehicle you bought?
The first vehicle I ever bought was an old Volvo

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Cereal mmm Rice Krispies treats


Do you have a good luck charm that you 'need' to have for traveling, important meetings, etc?
Haha yes my phone

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
Vacationing somewhere out of the US and tropical


Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I do, I do not have a fav author. Biographies are my fav, I love knowing people's stories.

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Salty, sweet or spicy? Sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle 
Morning person or night-owl? Morning Person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller Coaster


Where would you like people to find you?
Instagram: @toothlessterror
Twitter: @zanehammer
Email: stuntin44@gmail.com 

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?


All images are copyrighted by Ben Robi, Boss Lady Photography, Alfred Valle and/or Zane Hammer. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

1 comment: