Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Rene Savard #sexytats #tattooTuesday #psychguru #inkedhottie @muscled_goddess

Welcome
Rene Savard
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been... 
I am an all or nothing kind of girl. I live my life as if the word failure doesn't exist. I do get bored easily, which means I immerse myself into new experiences often. I also have a PhD in Clinical Sexology ;)

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was when I was 16 years old. It was a gift from my mother (tattooing is part of my family culture). She brought me to the tattoo parlor and I was so excited to even be getting one that I didn't actually think about WHAT I would have tattooed. I picked one from the wall, yup...on my right breast- 2 birds and a heart! I was in love and the rule of my family with tattoos is that you never get a persons name tattooed on your body unless they are your children or deceased.


Do you have any that you regret getting?
I regret my first tattoo. Not because of its location or size BUT because of the design lol! As the years went by I felt that it was too feminine and cheesy (which tattoo-cheese designs of course happen to be all the rage now). So I had waited a long time to add more ink to my body and stuck with piercing instead- no pun intended!

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
Definitely my sleeve! This is only my second tattoo bur, I have learned from the first one....go BIG and make it meaningful. My sleeve was inspired by my husband Matt Savard. I love all of his tattoos and was envious of their uniqueness and colors swirling all over his body (Sorry getting off track. He's freaking hot though ha ha! *fanning self*). We went to Sugar Skulls Tattoo Studio in Billerica, MA where they drew up potential designs based on what I was looking for. Flowers and chains; The combination of feminine and masculine so I love the balance. It took 7 sittings of about 6-8 hours and it is still not entirely done!


Do you have more tats planned?
I NEED to have this sleeve finished. That is the only true tat plan at this time in my future.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I sure do! I will let you in on a little trick too...I cheated on my tattoo! I like the look but not necessarily the torture of the needle for hours and hours on end. I used lidocaine 5%, which I asked for behind the counter at a pharmacy. I rubbed the cream on my arm and wrapped it in plastic wrap for an hour before each tattoo session.....LIDOCAINE + ARM=NUMB (for at least a few hours). I probably will get more tattoos on the future but they would have to cover large areas of my body. I have found that I do not like the little tattoos stamped in different areas.

yup... hence the smile! LOL

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
My life plan is to live a simple life. I have had very high paying jobs and was not happy. The stress was not worth the payout. I am now living in the country of a small Texas town and love the slow pace. I am looking to buy a house and live quietly with my sexy husband and beautiful puppy. I do miss traveling but that will come in time once the house dream is realized and I do not have to save for that crazy down payment ha ha!

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I am a total introvert, a homebody. There is nothing better than just staying home on the weekends and being with the love of my life.


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be? Hmmm, great question. Do not live as if the money will always be there! Make sure to set money aside for later because you never know what life will throw at you.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
My superhero power would be INVISIBILITY. My weakness would still be chocolate!!


Favorite TV show or station?
I am a Netflix girl. We got rid of cable, BUT my favorite show would be Bob's Burgers....so effen funny! Great one-liners.

If you had the option would you: get a pedicure, watch a football game, go to a movie or curl up with a book? Easy! Curl up with a book :)

What was the first vehicle you bought?
A 1989 red Pontiac Grand Am.


What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Yeah I am a recovering fat-kid (I was 230lbs), so I will almost always seek comfort through. Never ending battle....nothing specific but usually carb loaded and fatty!

Do you have any good luck charms or rituals before a big event?
I do! My hubby Matt lol! I hate traveling without him. Luckily, he is able to travel with me since he runs www.bossbody.net he can work anywhere that has internet! Phew!

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be doing the exact same thing I am doing now but owning a home and traveling more. I recognized that I need to work and feel productive.


Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)? 
I enjoy reading about historical female figures; they can be either fictional characters or not but, I do enjoy reading of women finding their strength in a male dominated society and the challenges that women for generations have had to overcome.

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can?  Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla?  Chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy?  Sweet/Spicy combo ;)
Muscle car or motorcycle?  Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl?  Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Rollercoaster


Where would you like people to find you?

Instagram: NATRUAL_MUSCLE_GODDESS Twitter: @muscled_goddess FB: Facebook.com/BossBodyCoach

Any other shout outs you'd like to do?
Check out our business site at Bossbody.net to get your sexy on!  Thank you!


All images are copyrighted by Rene Savard. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment