Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday- Antonio Clyburn Sr. #tattooTuesday #sexytats #covermodel

Welcome
Antonio Clyburn
to Tattoo Tuesday

Contact Shauna Kruse of Kruse Images and Photography for image use and purchase

Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been... 
 I am 37 years old, originally from Detroit,MI. I spent 14 years in the military. I'm married and I have 4 children. I currently compete in The National Physique Committee as a Physique competitor. I currently work as a security officer for the City of Seattle and I also do personal training in my spare time.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a picture of a basketball and a hoop. It basically represents the love I have for the game, I've been playing basketball since age 5 and still play every now and then with my boys


Do you have any that you regret getting?
No

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favorite tattoo would be the portraits of my twin girls and my two boys, my children mean everything to me and I love them unconditionally.


Do you have more tats planned?
yes I would like to get more, but have not decided on exactly what.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
To become a professional men's physique athlete. To have my own fitness facility.


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I lived in Japan for 3 years


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
To NEVER QUIT!!!


Favorite TV show or station?
ESPN Sportscenter

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Food: a large meatlovers pizza
   place: my living room couch
   drink: Corona with lime juice



Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Salty, sweet or spicy? Sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle 
Morning person or night-owl? Night-owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars all the way! LOL


Where would you like people to find you?
Email: clyburnfitness@gmail.com


Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
 I would like to shout out the most amazing, hardest working photographer in the business Ms. Shauna Kruse of kruse images and photography!!

All images are copyrighted by Kruse Images and Photography and/or Antonio Clyburn. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment