Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Tyler Seielstad #tattooTuesday #photog #sexytats @Makingtimestop

Welcome
Tyler Seielstad
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I'm a photographer from Denver, CO. Grew up in this state and I love it. I am an Army Vet. Proudly served 5 years and got out as a Sergeant. I've always had a passion for photography since I was a little kid. After I got out of the Army I decide to make a career of it. I've been all over and yet not enough places. I've lived in Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio and Washington State.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first Tattoo ever was a little Cliche haha, It's an American Flag, I got it shortly after joining the service.


Do you have any that you regret getting?
I don't have any I regret, apart from the art pieces, most of a meaning and a reason behind them.

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why? 
I have Stars tattooed all over my body, they are for people I have known who have passed away, a star reminds me they are always watching over me. I also have the words "Wake Your Dreams" on my left forearm. I love this quote because it is a constant reminder that I have to go out and make my dreams happen. It's ok to have 2 favorites right? haha


Do you have more tats planned?
I have a LOT of tattoos planned. At least 9 and a back piece.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Oh yes, getting a tattoo is like a release of stress, to me it clears my head and puts me in a better mood.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
As I mentioned, I'm a Vet and a Photographer now, I've been working on Book Covers mostly for the Adult Romance world. I am also in school for Graphic design.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I'm actually an open book! I've pretty straight forward and honest with people. Not much people don't know about me and I'm always willing to share my life experiences!


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
My advice to my younger self would be to always be kind, I've learned that kindness goes a LONG way in life and build great relationships.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
If I was a superhero I'd be Iron man. No real super power except using my mind to create myself and help others.


Favorite TV show or station?
I'm a huge fan of Son's of Anarchy. But really, who isn't?

Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
I love football (typical guy answer right?), I also have played hockey and will always have a passion for that sport as well.


What was the first vehicle you bought?
Ha! My first vehicle was a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. Not a "Manly" car, but it got me from point A to point B.

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)? 
I have an obsession with Sushi. We'll leave it at that.


Do you have a good luck charm that you 'need' to have for traveling, important meetings, etc?
I was given a lucky Dime when I joined the Army from a dear friend and mentor, It has my birth-year on it and has proven to be very lucky for me in many aspects of my life. It was always on my dog tags and now stays with me on my key chain.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would travel the world and take pictures of people from all walks of life. I've always been the type of person who like to capture moments in time. My catch phrase I use in my photography is "Make Time Stop", The ability to freeze time, a moment an expression or emotion is a powerful thing.


Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I do like reading, I have a wide range of genres I read from. The first "big boy" books I ever read were JRR Tolkien books.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle. Always a bottle.
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
Salty, sweet or spicy? Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle Car
Morning person or night-owl? Night Owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller Coaster


Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website? 
People can find me all over! 
Twitter: @Makingtimestop 
Instagram: @Makingtimestop 

No comments:

Post a Comment