Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Preston Perry #tattooTuesday #covermodel #fitnessguru @GorillaSwoldier

Welcome
Preston Perry III
To Tattoo Tuesday
Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info

Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been... 
I am an adventurous outgoing wildman with the drive to conquer the world. I'm a proud veteran of the United states Army who now trains everyday to push my body beyond its limits. I manage a gym and supplement store and couldn't be happier with who I am and what I'm about!


What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?  The Cross on my right bicep, no real meaning.

Do you have any that you regret getting?
I regret lots of things but they all made me who I am so I consider them lessons learned.

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My left arm sleeve of tribal wrapped around my US Army tattoo just embodies so much of me and is the first thing people notice.

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info
Do you have more tats planned?
Yes I wish to sleeve out my right arm.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Immediate will be to continue on my path to becoming a fitness model as well as continue to train and compete. Long term I'd love to become an IFBB pro.

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info
What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I love champagne

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
Start on my path into modeling long before 24 years old.

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info
If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
My super power would defiantly be insane strength and my weakness would be what it truly is.....women and ice cream

Favorite TV show or station?
Espn favorite channel but favorite show would be Archer on FX!


Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
Was always and will always be big into football!

What was the first vehicle you bought?
1998 Dodge Ram with a 6-inch suspension lift, 20 inch rock crawler rims and 35 inch super swamper tires.

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Food-pizza, drink would be Gentleman Jack, and place would be Dauphin Island Beach

Do you have a good luck charm that you 'need' to have for traveling, important meetings, etc?
Negative


If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I'd be a pro body builder for sure and travel all the time. Always learning from others and teaching people where discipline can get you.

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
Favorite book of all time is A Million Little Pieces, very graphic in detail and very moving!

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info
Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy? Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle 
Morning person or night-owl? Morning Person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller Coaster


Where would you like people to find you?

Contact Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover for purchase/info
Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages? Shout out to Complete Nutrition Murfreesboro, Olympus Athletic Club, "Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonover" and RLS Images


All images are copyrighted by Through the Lens of Kimberly Reasonoverand/or Preston Perry. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment