Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday- Nathan Tetreault #tattooTuesday #covermodel #fitnessguru @natrofitness

Welcome
Nathan Tetreault
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
1) Motivator, fitness coach, model, and actor.
2) I believe in integrity and following through with your word. Character and core values are something I look for in the people I choose to spend my time with. 
3) I've been to the Middle East twice, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and all over USA. 

4) I love what I'm passionate about to the fullest.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first and only tattoo is an Indian skull with a headdress. It's meaning signifies my first deployment to the desert and my motto, which is, the warrior spirit never gives up. I find it fitting because I'm part Iroquois and have always been into the the Native American spirituality since I was a kid.

Do you have more tats planned?
Yes, I plan on getting a sleeve done. No set date as of right now. 




What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Become a total inspiration through my creative work both on and off camera. I really enjoy motivating people and helping them, not only, achieve their goals, but to show them that anything is possible they just have to go for it. If I can help people live a fit and enjoyable life along the way of my own endeavors as a professional model and actor, then I know I'm doing something right. I'm in it to win it. It's simply about building a legacy, not getting a paycheck.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I have a fear of heights, in which, I will get over. Sky diving, anyone? 

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
I'd like to fly. My weakness would be spending too much time in the clouds. 


Favorite TV show or station?
Game of Thrones 

What's your favorite sport to either watch or play?
Football



What was the first vehicle you bought?
Ford Mustang

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Ice cream and pizza!!!

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be traveling the world. First stop, New Zealand. 



Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
Yes, I enjoy reading. Most of my reading has been researching my industry. Always looking at bettering myself. Right now I'm reading, Getting Naked by Patrick Lencioni and a book my friend, an alum from Babson lent me; Action Trumps Everything by Keifer, Schlesinger, and Brown.


Quick Questions:


Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy? sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Rollercoaster



Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Twitter @nathantetreault
Instagram @natrofitness

All images are copyrighted by Eric Battershell Photography, Luis Rafael, CJC Photography and/or Nathan Tetreault. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment