Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Justin Legg #TattooTuesday #fitnessguru #sexytats

Welcome
Justin Legg
to Tattoo Tuesday

Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been... 
I am married father of 4.  Full time rotating 12 hour shift worker in oil refinery.  I transitioned from overweight ex college football player to mens physique national competitor.  I love helping others find motivation thru exercise, being active, getting fit, and changing it all into a lifestyle.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
First tat was the cross on middle of my back with tribal going out and up over my traps. Reminds me to keep my faith and to be better person each day.

Do you have any that you regret getting?
I have zero regrets on my artwork.


If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favorite ink work is now my left shoulder which represents first letter of each child's name and then their mother's name behind them.

Do you have more tats planned?
Next tat is coming soon to cover up right shoulder with a family tree and kids whole names and other custom ideas.”

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Tats are def addictive in nature.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Short term plans just continue to fight the grind and long term is to set up accounts for my children to attend college, get my wife thru nursing school, and attain my IFBB pro card in masters mens physique division.


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Something about myself nobody knows is family history and personal battle with depression. being fit and hitting gym helps me fight those demons and keep them buried.

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be? Work your ass off every single day and never leave anything to doubt or up to luck.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
strength and my weakness would be trustworthiness

Favorite TV show or station?
Favorite tv show is Sportscenter and favorite sport was baseball.


What was the first vehicle you bought?
First vehicle i bought was a brand new 2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 pickup truck that im still driving today.

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Go to comfort item or place has to be the gym at 4am. just me and the iron for "me" time!

Do you have any good luck charms or rituals before a big event?
I have a good luck or angel charm i call it made by a lost best friend's mother from flowers off his casket. molded into angel wings and i feel it looks over me from above.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would own my own huge ass gym and work there all day everyday helping others change their lives and lifestyles.




Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)? 
I LOVE to read and would love to write my own books if i ever get time. fav author is David Baldacci and i enjoy suspense novels or anything history (undergrad degree).

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can?  Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla?  Chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy?  Sweet and Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle?  67' Camero so muscle car for sure
Morning person or night-owl?  I work rotating shift work so can be morning or night person both.
Rollercoaster or bumper cars?  Bumper cars


Where would you like people to find you?


Instagram? redrock85

Any other shout outs you'd like to do?
Shout outs to my coach, Matt Savard, my team Bossbody.net.  Thank you!


All images are copyrighted by Danelle Hevron Studio, and/or Justin Legg. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment