Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Nate Asch #sexytats #tattooTuesday #inkedmodel

Welcome
Nate Asch
to Tattoo Tuesday

Coming soon on a bookcover :)

Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I am a personal trainer with Size & Shape Fitness in Oklahoma City. I am a graduate of the Naval Academy and former student pilot. I’ve been all along the east coast living in Pensacola, FL and Corpus Christi, TX for pilot training before moving back home (Oklahoma City).


What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?

My first and only tattoo I have right now is a Phoenix bird along my left side. I got it done right after graduating from the Naval Academy. Let’s just say, it was a rough road to gradation!

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


Do you have more tats planned?

I will at some point, just not sure what or when yet.


Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?

Yes! When I had mine done at the time I thought “no way will I do this again.” When it healed I asked myself “what’s next?!”

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?

Continue building the Size & Shape Fitness business and making a positive impact on people in any way I can, am now also in my “off-season” for NPC physique competitions and am working towards Jr. USA’s again in May in Charleston, SC. Long-term? Same as immediate! I love what I do and will continue to work towards building our business and changing lives!

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?

I was an Officer in the Navy. Most people around here have no idea! ha!

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?

Stop drinking soda and eating fast food!!

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Superman!! My weakness? patience

Favorite TV show or station?
Family Guy!

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?

Football


What was the first vehicle you bought?

My 2009 Nissan Titan

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?

Margaritasssss


If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?

Living in a shack on a secluded beach, waking up to the sound of the water every day. All I need!


Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I do enjoy reading when I have time! I mostly read self-improvement and non-fiction books. Every once in a while I’ll enjoy a suspenseful book.


Quick Questions:

Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Salty, sweet or spicy? Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle? Both!!
Morning person or night-owl? Night owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller Coaster

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

You can fine me on Facebook under “Nate Asch
Instagram @nate_sizeandshapefitness_htfu

my email for training questions: nate@sizeandshapefitness.com

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography


Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?

Also check out my sponsor’s clothing line for our fitness lifestyle: www.HTFU.com !!!!

Image can be purchased from Eric Battershell Photography

All images are copyrighted by Eric Battershell Photography and/or Nate Asch. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment