Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday- Brian Laferriere #tattooTuesday #sexytats #covermodel

Welcome
Brian Laferriere
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I'm a wild-hearted guy and have an adventurous soul. Worry less as possible, positive thinker, helpful but stern and stubborn. Traveled a lot over the U.S. this current year dancing and modeling, truly a blessing. California stole my heart! I currently work making bed frames for one of my uncle's company, also I'm personal training!

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
First tattoo was on my left wrist, says (Mom) I was 18, my mother didn't approve of tattoos so I figured she wouldn't mind that one lol (she wasn't that upset) plus my wonderful Mother is the most important person in my life so I felt it was a good choice.



What's your favorite piece of ink?
Favorite ink- I don't know if I have a favorite one. I like them all in a specific way but the tiger was the first piece I got on my sleeve. It's my favorite animal. I'm spiritual about it and tigers are just badass!

Do you have more tats planned?
No immediate plans for the next tattoo but I would like to add more to my right arm, just in no rush for it.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I don't buy into tattoos being addictive but once you get one it's easier to get more. It feels awful but good in a weird way and it's just a personal expression but I wouldn't say I'm addicted to getting more but I'm not don't yet. lol



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Life plans- I'm actually moving to Las Vegas, Nevada soon. When I visited Cali I just fell in love so want to be closer. I want to be a trainer, help people physically/mentally and plan to make some type of business based on personal life improving. But then again I'm a libra and indecisive lol. Also want to just be happy. Travel as often as I can and simple living. Be close to family and friends. The rest will fall into place.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
A lot of people don't typically know this but one I can admit to is my thoughts about my wedding day. I'm constantly thinking of what special things I'll do and how I'll surprise everyone with writing my vows. lol She will be one lucky woman!



If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
One piece of advice I'd give my younger self "don't ever let yourself be controlled, never make a decision or not do something due to someone's opinions! Worry less and always follow your heart! "

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Super hero would be to have super strength! weakness- spiders lol 

Do you have a good luck charm you carry or have to have during important events, traveling, etc?
No good luck charm but I usually make sure to have a cross on me while I travel, I pray to God for protection, and to have positive good times. That always seems to work! 



Favorite TV show or station?
I don't watch much tv but I do enjoy law&order. I get so into it sometimes I believe it's real.

What was the first vehicle you bought?
First vehicle was a 1992 Toyota corolla, I called it the blue thunder lol such a cheap car but had good times in it!

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Comfort food is always pizza and or strawberry cheesecake! I like being at the beach or gym alone to clear my mind, also drinking tea/coffee solves a lot.



If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be in Hawaii driving around a custom chopper heading to the beach to go on my boat and be in the ocean! 

Brazil is on the top of my list for traveling!

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I've never really been a big book reader but when I do it has to be a biography about a special successful person or true stories on incredible events, example - the boy who went to Heaven! 




Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla but strawberry always preferred 
Salty, sweet or spicy? Sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car (69 dodge charger to be exact)
Morning person or night-owl? Morning Person!
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller Coaster

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Instagram- blaferriere7
Facebook - Brian Laferriere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interested in having Brian on a cover or want a pic to use for inspiration? Contact him via Facebook.

All images are copyrighted by Alpha Designs Photo, Lewis and Marshall Photography, Claus Pelz Photography, Tillett Studios and/or Brian Laferriere. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment