Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Jarrett Peretin #tattooTuesday #sexytats

Welcome
Jarrett Peretin
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
My name's Jarrett and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm a father to a beautiful 8 year old daughter. Family is very important to me.


What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?

My first tattoo was my initials when I was 15, it's now covered up.


Do you have any that you regret getting?
I regret the two on my shoulder blades I got them not thinking I was gonna want a whole back piece.



If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?

I would have to say my rib piece "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" because of everything I've been through and came out stronger from going through it.



Do you have more tats planned?

Absolutely more lol, finish my left arm sleeve then start my back piece in September.
Lea Note: Guess who's getting wings on his back!


Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?

And yes there very addictive for me.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?

Life plans: I live a pretty relaxed life. My main goal is to live a happy life. That's all I can really hope and strive to achieve.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?

Most people don't know I almost died when I was 8 from bacterial meningitis.


If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?

Advise would be to go to college lol

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
To fly.. no weakness lol..





Favorite TV show or station?
Criminal Minds


Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?

Football



What was the first vehicle you bought?

1985 camaro



What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?

The gym



If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?

on a yacht in the Caribbean


Quick Questions:


Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy? Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller Coaster



Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/inkedjroc
Instagram @Inkedjroc


Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?

A huge shout out to Ayman and The Inked Boys page on Facebook


All images are copyrighted by Ray Feather Photography, and/or Jarrett Peretin. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment