Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday- Myles Leask #tattooTuesday #sexytats #fitnessmodel @mylesleask

Welcome
Myles Leask
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I'm Myles Leask. I'm a full time model living in London, dreaming of living in the states, saving the world one shirtless photo at a time. where I've been isn't important but where I'm going is. Where it will get interesting and you will just have to stick around and see!

Lea Note: I love this line... Myles, it should be your tagline: "Saving the world one shirtless photo at a time"

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was actually a tribal one on my left arm which I have just had covered up. I regretted it so now I have a lovely new intricate Japanese half sleeve which I am just putting the finishing touches to. It's taken over 40 hours but I love it!!

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
Favourite one would probably be the new one but the most meaningful is the Japanese symbols down my ribs. They mean "strength and honour" which is what my best friend and I used to say every time we shook hands. Like they did in the film gladiator!!! So when we both moved away we got matching ones on different sides of our ribs.


Do you have more tats planned?
No more planned. I have enough and my last one has taken 3 months with 7 hours every 2 weeks so I definitely need a break for a while. haha

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
OH, ABSOLUTELY!!! My mother can agree she slated me for my first one and then 6 months later she got one and now she has more than me!!!

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
I plan on taking acting classes as that's something I'm quite interested in pursuing. I am also looking into getting my visa so I can model in the states as that has always been a dream of mine!


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I'm actually a secret geek. I love comic books and Japanese anime!

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
I am really happy with how my life is so I wouldn't have to give him any advice he knows what to do!!!

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Oh just one :( I don't know. It would be a toss up between super strength and flying and my weakness would definitely be sweets haha


Favorite TV show or station?
At the moment my favourite show is Arrow. Absolutely the best show airing at the moment!!!


Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
Rugby is my favourite sport. I can't stand football, or soccer as you guys call it!!

What was the first vehicle you bought?
Never owned one LOL

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
My bed!!!!


If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be back on Venice Beach tanning it up and training in the sun. I absolutely love L.A.!!!

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I do but I enjoy reading biographies of inspirational people. The last book I read was Arnie's biography Total Recall and I couldn't put it down. It was an incredible read!!

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Salty, sweet or spicy? Sweet
Muscle car or motorcycle? Both
Morning person or night-owl? Night owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Rollercoaster

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Both my twitter and instagram are @mylesleask 




~ Note from FuriousFotog ~
Authors: how about some British lads to spice up your book covers? FuriousFotog has several images available for licensing now! Also, Myles will be shooting in the states SOON... if you have an idea you'd like shot contact Golden today!


All images are copyrighted by FuriousFotog , Matt Marsh Photography, and/or Myles Leask. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment