Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Daniel Francis #tattooTuesday #sexytats Follow him @dan_francis83

Please Welcome
Daniel Francis
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I'm a Heating Engineer, a daddy and a fitness freak. Where've I've been? A lot of places, but enough!!

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
A tribal band with a wolf's head around my right arm....... Lol!! It hasn't got a meaning at all other than it shows how irresponsible I was at 15!


Do you have any that you regret getting?
No, as all the random ones I've got all kinda go well together, BUT I wouldn't mind starting again from scratch.

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
Either my wings and crucifix on my back or the face on my inner left bicep, the wings have a deep meaning and the face is a great piece of artistry.


Do you have more tats planned?
YES!! A clock face with the time reading 2.19pm - the time of my son's birth :)
Lea Note: and a collective sigh from all of my readers resounds around the world

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes 100%

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
The immediate future? Give my son the best start in life I possibly can. Long term I plan to have a big family home and another child and marry my girl!


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I'm scared of werewolves..... And sharks in swimming pools hahaha!!!!

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
Don't blow all your money on cars and partying, remember you've got a future.


If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
My power.... I'd want super strength, not like the hulk but more like Thor with Spider-man's agility, my weakness would be biscuits! lol!! Once I open a pack it doesn't take me seconds to finish them all.

Favorite TV show or station?
Game of Thrones

Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
WWE or football (soccer)


What was the first vehicle you bought?
Peugeot 306 car

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
The sofa, Domino's and Ben N Jerrys ice cream
Lea Note: Hm, that seems to be exactly my list as well!


If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
Either on a paradise island with the family or Universal Studios!

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I don't ever get time to read, having a full time job, training twice a day and being a daddy takes up all my time.

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Can
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy? Salty
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller coaster


Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
twitter - www.twitter.com/dan_francis83
FB - www.facebook.com/danfrancisfitnessandhealth
IG - www.instagram.com/danfrancis83

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
Www.skinnychimp.com
www.facebook.com/skinnychimp
www.twitter.com/@skinnychimp
www.nrgfuel.com


A shoutout to FuriousFotog and Gilles Crofta for the amazing photos!!!


~ Note from FuriousFotog ~
Authors: how about some British lads to spice up your book covers? FuriousFotog has several images available for licensing now! Contact Golden today!


*cough* I've already got him on one! :)


All images are copyrighted by FuriousFotog , Gilles Crofta, and/or Daniel Francis. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

1 comment: