Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Brody Haight #tattooTuesday #sexytats

Welcome
Brody Haight
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I'm live my life inspiring and loving others ...
I'm the most honest and truthful person 
I'm a personal trainer and life coach
I'm very outgoing, positive and happy

I have seen dark places but now I shine bright


What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
The first tattoo I got was in Bermuda on my abdominal area. It's Chinese lettering and it says death. It has a lot of meaning now because I added 2 more letters! It now says 'death the end the beginning'. I'm a very spiritual man.

Do you have any that you regret getting?
Nope. None that I regret.


If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favourite piece of ink would be the vanity tattooed on my face! Since I'm a inked model ! 

The definition of vanity is noun [plural van·i·ties.]

1. excessive pride in one's appearance! I take pride in my tattoos


Do you have more tats planned?
Yes I have my sleeve planned! The 7 deadly sins and my chest.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I don't find them addictive since I have a very addictive personalty! :)  But I do enjoy getting them because I find my body to be a piece if art.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
My life plan is to launch my web page  www.brodybenjamin.com
Launch my clothing line, and online personal training. Oh, and to be in an inked magazine or signed model for a big company. Long term is to start acting.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I honestly can't think of something people don't no because I'm so open and honest.

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?
The advice I would give my self is only hangout with people that lift you up! Not bring you down.


If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
My power would be unlimited strength! My weakness would be my emotions kinda like the hulk.

Favorite TV show or station?
I don't watch tv

Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?
I don't watch sports or play also lol


What was the first vehicle you bought?
My first vehicle was a black Hummer.

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
I would have to say church and the gym.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be spending time with my family! There always number one.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Can
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Salty, sweet or spicy? Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller coaster


Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

Ig account: @Fitnesshealth3



Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
I would like like to give a shoutout to all my loving fans, friends and followers for supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment