Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday- Bailey Ink-sane Lee #tattooTuesday #sexytats

Welcome
Bailey Ink-sane Lee
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I am Bailey Ink-sane Lee. 32 years old from Leeds England UK. I am 6 foot 2 tall. My full time job is a multi-skilled electrical/mechanical/welding engineer. I am also a fitness model and physique competitor.  I have been to the USA, Mexico, North Africa, Mauritius, Spain, Canary Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Belgium and Portugal. 

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a tribal at the top of my back, it has no meaning I just happened to like tribal tattoos at the time I was only 18 years old when I got it done.



Do you have any that you regret getting?
I had a tribal tattoo on my left arm, I liked it at the time but regret having it done some years later and recently had it covered up with my own religious/old school design of a three quarter sleeve and chest piece.

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
It's hard to decide on which piece of ink is my favourite as I have 2 pieces of ink as my favourite. They are my children's names. One is Bailey jr my son on the inside of my right arm, one is Brooke my daughter on my lower back.



Do you have more tats planned?
At the moment I don't have any more tats planned, however I would never rule it out.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes I believe tattoos can be very addictive, even if you waited a few years there is always the chance you would have more ink later on in life. 



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
My life plans are to carry on with the fitness modelling side, hopefully to do some fitness modelling work out in the states or Australia as these are 2 countries that I love and they have fantastic people too. Also I hope to compete in a physique competition in the USA within the next 2 years.  This would be a fantastic achievement for me and hopefully will spread my name about globally 'Bailey Ink-sane Lee'.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Most people don't know when I was only 17 I joined up in the British RAF and lasted a pathetic six weeks.  I realized it wasn't for me and I won't lie I hated taking punishment, think I was a cheeky 17 year old back In the day that didn't have a days hard work in him, how times have changed now I'm the total opposite a real work horse. I tend not to bother even putting it on my CV these days but at the same time I don't regret leaving as I wouldn't be where I am today.


If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
I would be able to teleport to where the trouble is at an instant as flying would take way too long by the time you get there you might have missed the action. My weakness would be I would forgive too easily therefore I would feel sorry for the bad guys and let them off the hook.

Favorite TV show or station? My favourite tv show would have to be celebrity Juice with Keith Lemon. That guy is so weird but hilarious and I love good humour.

Favorite sport/activity to either participate in or watch?  My favourite sport has to be football otherwise known as soccer to you Americans. 



What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)? It would have to be Bella Italia restaurant. I love Italian food mostly pasta with a nice cold bottle of Italian peroni beer.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be living on some tropical island soaking up the sun, drinking cocktails all day, doing water sports and just prancing around in nothing but my tiny shorts. The idea of never having to wear a pair of jeans or put on a jumper or coat again sounds too good to be true.

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I don't have much time to read these days with such a busy schedule with my day job and training twice a day also trying to fit time around my children.  However when I was into reading a few years ago I would always read sport stars autobiographies such as Luis Hamilton ( formula 1 driver), David Beckham (footballer) and Steven Gerrard (footballer) 



Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Most definitely chocolate 
Salty, sweet or spicy? Spicy
Muscle car or motorcycle? Has to be muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Night-owl 
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller coaster 

Where would you like people to find you?
Facebook
Instagram @blondeadonis

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?

A big shoutout to Luis Rafael and Golden Czermak for giving me this opportunity to shoot with them I'm glad they saw potential in me as a fitness model and I hope I paid them back with quality photos. They are both two of the nicest people i have ever met and I cannot wait to shoot with them both again later this year this time in the USA. 

I would like to give a shoutout to my fans on both Instagram and Facebook there is too many to name but the reaction I have got from the british and the Americans (The biggest followers) is heart warming and I'm thankful for that, but also other nations have also been brilliant to me too.

I would also like to thank Lea Barrymire the author for kindly giving me this opportunity to interview me and this gives me the opportunity to let people know who I am and what I am like personally so I thank you Lea for that. Lea Note: Awww, thank you for letting me feature you! <3

Lastly as this interview is about my tattoos I would just like to thank my tattooist Daz who is on Facebook as Skin art for his amazing ink work and artistic talent, and who knows I might soon be back in his chair in the near future.




~ Note from FuriousFotog ~
Authors: how about some British lads to spice up your book covers? FuriousFotog has several images available for licensing now! AND if you are looking for a specific shot for your cover, Bailey will be shooting with FuriousFotog on August 31 in Los Angeles! Contact Golden today!


All images are copyrighted by FuriousFotog , Luis Rafael, and/or Bailey Lee. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment