Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Joey Skundrich #tattooTuesday #sexytats @tatted_icon

Welcome
Joey Skundrich
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I'm hardworking and a very driven person. I came from nothing and I say that I mean not even a change of clothes. I like to help people because some of them took the time in their life to help me and believe in me even when I didn't believe in myself. I'm very humble because like I said, I know what it's like to not have anything or feel so hopeless.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tat said Joseph on my forearm and it was a last minute idea and it was a dumb one so it got covered lol

Image is copyrighted by Ray Feather Photographyand/or Joey Skundrich. It may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favorite piece of ink is my Russian sleeve it depicts my heritage and for my grandparents.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Long term plans are to own my own electric company and my short term plans are to make it to work tomorrow. I live life like everyday is my last and I try to smile the whole way through it. lol

If you could go back in time and give your younger-self ONE piece of advice, what would it be?

Be yourself! Don't try to fit in and follow your own decisions not someone else's.


Favorite TV show or station?
Favorite tv show is between the Black List and Game of Thrones..

What was the first vehicle you bought?
The first vehicle I bought was a cougar car.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?

If no money or time limits I would be on an island with my kids ..showing them it's not the material things that matter in life.


Image is copyrighted by Ray Feather Photographyand/or Joey Skundrich. It may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Something people don't know about me is I'm really a sweetheart and sensitive.

Lea Note: Ladies, this is where the answers start to get smexy. LOL Get ready in 3...2...1


What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
My go to place to escape is sex of course. .I don't drink or do drugs and very picky about food ..so umm ya sex is where its at :-)

Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle! I love showing off doing wheelies and stunting


Morning person or night-owl? Morning person I'm up at 4 am for work everyday. .I am an electrician

(Lea Note: I read this as meaning he's got a tool belt and knows how to use it... Right? )

Image is copyrighted by Ray Feather Photographyand/or Joey Skundrich. It may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Instagram: tatted_icon
Twitter: @tatted_icon
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joeyskundrich2014

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
Shout out to the Inked Boys pages and also T.H. Snyder for the opportunity to be on a book cover.

Image is copyrighted by Ray Feather Photographyand/or Joey Skundrich. It may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

And of course the most important shout out of them all ...my fans always my amazing fans. .who have become like a family to me ..when I see someone post about having a baby, getting a new job, buying a house, kids starting school, etc...I get very proud and my heart smiles like it happened to me....because without them my pics are only pics ..they are the factor in which it makes my pictures special...they are the reason a dream of modeling became a reality and I will never forget that I came from a life, years ago, that I didn't even have a change of clothes. I was so down and out and almost 11 years later I'm living my dreams!


All images are copyrighted by Ray Feather Photographyand/or Joey Skundrich. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

1 comment:

  1. Great interview!! Joey is awesome and everything he says is always from the heart!!

    ReplyDelete