Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Thomas Yarborough #tattootuesday #sexytats

Welcome
Thomas Yarborough
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
My name is Thomas, I am a personal trainer in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl . I've lived in Florida my 37 years but was born in North Carolina.

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a tribal band only right shoulder, 1993. Has absolutely no meaning to me, I just thought it looked cool at the time.



Do you have any that you regret getting?
I have none that I regret, they are my memories.

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
My favorite piece is my rib cage, it's psalms 22:1


Do you have more tats planned?
I have no other tattoos planned, I haven't had one since 2008

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes I know they are addictive, it is rare you see a person with just one.


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Right now I just relocated to Ft Lauderdale from Tampa and working at Eli's Fitness Studio personal training. I also just signed with Posche Models International. My long term goal is to own a house here near the beach and a house in the mountains.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Most people don't know I have tattoos, they all are covered with a t shirt.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
If I were a superhero I'd definitely have the X-ray vision.
My weakness? Who wants that? Peanut M&M's? Next question.


Favorite TV show or station?
Science channel Thru the wormhole with Morgan Freeman

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Cheesecake:)

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
If there were no money or time? With my family in the Caribbean living life without worry.


Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I was never a big reader, I fall asleep. I stick to newspapers and mags.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Roller coaster

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Thomas Yarborough Training (FB)
IG is TTOTHEJIZAY

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
Eric Battershell Fitography
Luis Rafael Photography

All images are copyrighted by Eric Battershell Fitography, Luis Rafael Photography and/or Thomas Yarborough. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without written permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment