Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Justin Keeton #tattooTuesday #sexytats

Please Welcome
Justin Keeton
to Tattoo Tuesday



What was your first tattoo? 
Does it have meaning to you? The thorns on my right shoulder, not really I was 16 and was curious!


Do you have any that you regret getting?
Not at all

If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
KSK on my right bicep. It's my sons initials and an awesome friend did it who was later diagnosed with cancer


Do you have more tats planned?
Yes many more!

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes, very much so in more than one way!


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Just to live life and make sure I live up to my potential.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I love being naked!
Lea Note: ummm, yeah... take a minute to ponder that one... I'll wait. :P


If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
I love the Hulk, so probably the love of a woman!

Favorite TV show or station?
The ultimate fighter!


What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
The Gym!!!

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing? Right where I am, being a father to my amazing children!


Do you enjoy reading?
Not as much as I like but I like science fiction!

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Night owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?


Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages? Randy at RLS Model Images and Golden at FuriousFotog! They ROCK!!!

All images are copyrighted by FuriousFotog, RLS Model Images Photography and/or Justin Keeton. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without written permissions from the photographer AND the model.

3 comments:

  1. Great view into who he is as a person. First of all we love you being naked to. But even more how much you love your kids. The love of a woman would be your strength and your weakness? Also have to ask Bumper Cars over Roller coasters, really? Ok Bumper cars are cool to. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute sexy guy who has a beautiful soul. Love, hug and kiss on your kids as often as you can. That's the part I love about you...you love your kids so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview...it's nice to see into their world and their experiences....

    ReplyDelete