Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: Matthew Eaton #tattooTuesday #sexytats

Please welcome
Matthew Eaton
to Tattoo Tuesday

Lea Note: This is the first pic I saw... I was hooked

Four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
My name is Matthew Craig Eaton and I'm a 28-year-old ball of positive energy. I've climbed many mountains, crossed many oceans, and have overcome many hurdles in my 28 years here on Earth. I am a proud Co-Owner of my family business with my brothers. I grow smarter, stronger and more wise through daily perseverance!

Give me your story... why you do what you do, where you've been in the past, etc.
 I am the middle child of three boys. I come from a broken family that really never had all that much. One thing we always did have was one another, although we tortured and fought each other every day of our childhood. Our mother was a single mom raising 3 boys and did everything in her power to make sure we could survive. She went without so we could have the little things we did. She was our rock!

When our parents separated, we quickly turned rebellious in many ways and it led us to a path of parties, lies, and drugs. Little did we know the dark times that would soon consume us. My younger brother had deep dark secrets of hiding his sexuality and my older brother lived a life of rebelling. I always found myself feeling like I was stuck in the middle. I loved my mom with all my heart but same with my dad. I did not agree with some of the choices he had made but at the end of the day he was still my dad!

I experienced many drugs in my teenage years. Shrooms being my favorite, it produced a strong mental high that I craved. I lived a lie for many years selling drugs and doing them. I still had the best work ethic one could ever ask for but could not escape the easy life of "dirty money". I always had big dreams though. Ones of doing so much more with my life. I knew I always wanted more. I did not want to be a statistic like the rest of society! I wanted to help people. However, one thing was very clear, I needed to help myself first.

It took my brother nearly loosing his life before I stopped and got a grip on things. It took a doctor walking in the room and looking us all in the eyes to say.."You, son, have made some very bad choices and I can not guarantee you will survive it." In that very moment I walked from the room in tears to go outside. I prayed to God to give my brother another shot. I told him I'd set the example and guide him to a better life at whatever cost.

I stuck to that commitment and because of it lost an engagement, my best friend, and someone who was a son to me. I, however, would stop at no cost until my brothers were healthy and thriving again. Today I write to you standing stronger than ever before with all three of us healthier and happier than ever before. It took strength, it took courage, it took time, but it was all worth it!


What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
 I plan on continuing growing my business and helping as many people as I can in this journey of life. Bringing hope to others and letting them know there is a better life out there. One day I hope to do some motivational speaking to kids. Help open people's eyes to a more beautiful life.

If you could give a complete stranger five pieces of life-related advice, what would they be?
  -Things generally get harder before they get easier
  -Learn to love yourself first
  -Follow your heart
  -There is good in every bad situation it just takes the right perspective
  -Get outdoors and enjoy the beauty all around you


If you could go back in time five years and tell your younger self ONE thing, what would it be?
You hold the power to create your future


If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why?
It would be the big family memorial on the outside of my right upper arm. It represents my family and they are the most important thing to me in life.


What piece has the most meaning to you and why?
My 46 hour backpiece. It has so much meaning behind it. It is a 9/11 tribute I got when I graduated fire school. Although becoming a firefighter did not pan out, 9/11 will always play a role in the world we live in today. It was a day that took the most powerful Nation in the world and shattered it. It instilled fear in what we thought was an untouchable country and made people think twice about going outside to work, pumping gas, getting on an airplane and so much more. It has ultimately played a major role in the collapse of the economy and so much more.


Do you have more tats planned?
I have lots more planned however like to think things all the way through before I put something that will stick with me for a lifetime on my body!


What's something most people don't know about you?
Most people do not know I don't eat much seafood at all! I'm a huge scuba diver and absolutely love the water but not one to eat much at all.


If you were a superhero what would your power and weakness be?
My power would be shooting lasers from my eyes and my weakness would definitely be love.


Fav TV show?
Favorite tv show and station...Discovery Channel and shark week!!

What's the go to/comfort place, food, etc?
My comfort place is the beach. It brings me a sense of relief and freedom



If you could go anywhere with no $$ limits where would it be?
With no limitations, I'd be on an African safari admiring the beauty, animals, and capturing memories of it all.

Quick questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Motorcycle or muscle car? Muscle car
Night owl or morning person? Night Owl
Rollercoaster or bumpercars? Rollercoaster

Come find me... 
https://www.facebook.com/MatthewEaton85
@Meaton77 (instagram)


Id like to give a shout out to everyone who has and continues to support my family and me. Id also like to give a shout out to my family. We are Eaton strong!! I love you guys!



All images are copyrighted by Luis Rafael, FuriousFotog, RLS Model Images Photography and/or Matthew Eaton. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without written permissions from the photographer AND the model.

3 comments:

  1. Love this interview and both you, Matthew, and your bro Eric!! You guys have inspirational stories and I am so happy to follow both of you!! I think Lea needs to have on a cover! <3 Thanks for the inspiration. #EatonElite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, that is a spectacular idea. :) Thanks for stopping over and commenting. ~ Lea

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lea! You did an amazing job and Im extremely grateful!!

      Delete