Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tattoo Tuesday: A.C. Solie #TattooTuesday

Welcome
A.C. Solie
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I am a very outgoing, passionate guy. I love playing sports and being competitive. I am currently a college student at the University of Wisconsin- Stout. I currently work with males with disabilities, I get them involved in Special Olympics and try to better their lives. I am an active duty Army vet. I've been to Germany, Kuwait, and damn near every state in the U.S.

What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was my last name on my back, across my shoulder blades. It has meaning to me because when I was racing in track and field my opponents would see my last name in front of them and know who was beating them!




Do you have any that you regret getting? I have no regrets as far as tattoos. I am expanding my tattoos and making my body a canvas of artwork.


If you had to pick a favorite piece of ink, which would it be and why? My arm and side tribal, is my favorite because it contours to my body and its custom designed.
Lea Note: and NEW if you want to see the pics check out his Facebook page





Do you have more tats planned? I have more tattoos in my mind and I will be getting more added very soon.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them? Yes I believe tattoos are addictive, once you get one you want more and more.




What's your life plans for the immediate future? To graduate with a Bachelors in Vocational rehab. specializing in social work. Long term, goals life a long healthly life.


What's something about yourself that most people don't know? Most people don't know that I have a 4yr old son who lives with me, he's my best friend! His names Maxxwell, his name is tattooed across my chest.
Lea note: And all the women collectively sighed *awwww*




If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness? If I was a superhero my power of choice would be super speed, so that I can be here and there in a blink of an eye. My weakness would be candy, I have a sweet tooth for sure!

Favorite TV show or station? My favorite tv show- was Smallville, I'm a Superman fan, but now it's Supernatural!

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)? My go to comfort item is- The gym I go there get all emotions out and sit in hot tub/sauna and relax.




If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing? I'd be traveling the world, going to foreign places and lands that I'd probably never get to see under normal money limitations.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle Car
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars




Where would you like people to find you? https://www.facebook.com/acsolie

I'd like to shout out to Golden at FuriousFotog and Randy at RLS Model Images Photography

All images are copyrighted by FuriousFotog, RLS Model Images Photography and/or A.C. Solie. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without written permissions from the photographer AND the model.

1 comment:

  1. Hot stuff! Thanks Lea - always love your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete