Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday - Ryan Steel #tattootuesday

Welcome
Ryan Steel
to Tattoo Tuesday


Four sentences that some you up:
I am an exotic male entertainer that has been performing for about thirteen years. I grew up as a very active person; I enjoyed playing sports and working out. Music was also a big part in my life, which contributes to my performance on stage as a male dancer. I have lived coast to coast, I have traveled most of the country and I’m very thankful for all my family, friends and fans that have supported me along the way!

What was your first tattoo? And it’s meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a kabuki mask. It represents my love for the performing arts and entertainment.


Do you have any tattoos that you regret getting?
No, they all represent who I am today and they all have their own meaning. Not to mention I designed most of them.

Do you have more tattoos planned?
Yes, and I can’t wait!


Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
No, but I do see the pattern of having a tattoo and adding to it, or wanting more. I think addiction is too strong of a word because no matter if a person wants something or not, more or less, it does not mean they are addictive. It may just be something they really like having.

 What is your life plans for the immediate future? Long term?
My immediate future is to expand with my new exotic dance group, The Studs Of Steel, and tour as much as possible, working hard to make a better future for my long-term goal. My long-term goal is to settle down, have kids, and love and support my beautiful family.


What’s something about you that most people don’t know?
I am a talented drummer and I’ve been in a few bands that have toured the country. I am a BIG kid at heart, I collect “Lord Of The Rings” action figures, and my newest interest is “The Walking Dead” action figures. I am also a big MMA fan! I have recently been chosen by one of New Yorks Best Selling, Melissa Foster, to have a fiction, steamy, romance novel, series about my current life.

If you were a super hero, what would your powers be? Your weakness?
My power would be to read minds. My weakness would be finding out the “bad” things that people really think.


What is your favorite TV show?
“The Walking Dead.”


If there were no money or time limitation, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I’d be in a warm, beautiful place with the ones I love, family and friends, living life with ease and no worries.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or Can: Bottle.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Strawberry, but between the two vanilla.
Muscle car or Motor Cycle: Muscle Car.
Morning person or Night Owl: Night Owl
Roller coaster or bumper cars: Roller Coaster.


People can find me at: Ryan Steel-Studs Of Steel
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/STUDOFSTEEL 

Shout Outs To:
Michael Hooper, Photographer. WWW.MJHOOPERPHOTOGRAPHY.COM
Melissa Foster, New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author

No comments:

Post a Comment