Thursday, November 7, 2013

Demystifying the Male: Anal, cockrings and more #DTM

38% of men polled in the US admitted to some for of sexual contact with an animal. I know this is a weird one, but the entire group I was sitting with wanted me to ask. So I'm throwing it out there.

Vile: Sex with an animal? Yeah, not for me. I have never giving it a thought. I did know a guy in school who had a thing with his Irish setter.  I have known couples in the past who were into the K9 thing I never took part or watched. I think deep down it may be a fantasy to some. 

Ramrod: Petting a beaver, horny as a hound dog, fucking like rabbits, trying to get a piece of ass. Metaphors are the closest to having animals and sex in the same sentence for me.  I have never looked at one and thought Damn... I want to tap that.  Sorry no kinky Ace Venture here, I only do humans... Female.  

Brian: The answer for this question is a resounding no. I have no idea how anyone could look at an animal and think your mouth sure looks pretty. I've been thinking of you all day and gets behind a sheep and says bahhhhhh. Now if i was the last man on earth and all there was is sheep would i? I loveeeee animals. Jose would call me a dirty sheep fucker. Points to any of you who knows what movie that is from. In all seriousness, no never.

Jose: lmao HAHHA FUCK NO, I don't need to yet. I do just fine getting human pussy. But that is high % of men. haha


What's the draw for anal? I know we've talked some about it, but the specific question is WHY pick anal over vaginal on a normal day?

Ramrod: It's something different that some women rarely give up, so it's like a special treat.  No one to my knowledge has ever gotten prego from anal either.  It's nice to get every now and then but if I still prefer pussy over ass.

Vile: I believe anal sex is the most submissive act a woman can do. The most private part of her body. I love anal sex but it is more random. It is not something that is planned out. Most women do not like, I think it is because the guy just tries to ram it in, no lube or foreplay. So most women tend to shy away from it or just mark it off limits. I have a huge ass fetish so anal sex is a must when I want it.

Jose: It's a draw because it's suppose to be taboo, and not many woman are down to do it. I want what I cant get, it's something I need to capture to mark it of the FUCK IT LIST....any volunteers?

Brian: I have experienced anal only one time and it didn't last long. She was in pain so i stopped was the right thing to do. Now I would love to try this again sometime to get the full experience of the act. I remember it definitely being a lot more tight around my cock and felt good. I prefer a nice wet juicy pussy. Now if a girl goes ass to mouth that's just so disgusting. It's okay to go ass to mouth in certain situations lol, more points for naming that movie as well.


A lot of us write about a guy squeezing the base of their cocks to stave off an orgasm. I know a cock ring will do that, but will wrapping fingers and squeezing for a few moments really going to stop you from coming?

Ramrod: I have never had a women try to stop an orgasm, usually she is milking me for every drop she can.  Guess that's because I am not quick draw, bang and done.  I can hold off the grand finale till the end of the show on my own.

Brian: I have done this a few times to prolong myself from cumming. It has worked for me to stop but then you get the blue balls feeling which sucks so bad. Worth doing to keep the sex going but in moderation. Man just thinking about the blue balls feeling owwwww.

Vile: I have never used a cock ring, nor have I ever squeezed the base of my cock to stop from cumming. If I am at that point and I want it to last I just stop for a few seconds, it works 50/50. Now that you brought it up I am intrigued and just may have to buy one.

Jose: It can delay the action and maybe if ya squeeze the dick real hard but why would ya wanna do that? The purpose is to nut/cum!!!!

Part of the above, but figured I'd through it in here. How far along in the approach to an orgasm can that technique be used?

Ramrod: The point of no return can vary from a little.  It can depend on how long we have been going at it, how long has it been since we last did it, how many time I have nutted already.  No matter what, it still comes down to seconds to make your decision.  If the timing is not right... Thar She Blows! and your only choice then is to watch it go or help milk it for all it's worth.

Brian: I have used it right at the point of cumming. Man it does suck thinking about it but hey you gotta do what you can to make sure she gets off as well. 

Jose: I honestly don't know never thought about it, I might try to figure that out for me. Why were y'all so curious about it?

My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:


Jose Da Hood from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio. Coordinator of sex toy testing (email him or message him if you want to test items!)
Mr. Vile Woods blogger, Dominant, all around open guy. Check out his blog HEREMuch love to all the women who read Lea's blog.
Vile




Brian Nelson My newest addition. He works for Ellora's Cave as well, but I honestly don't have a clue what he does. :o)


Ramrod Director of Project Management for Ellora's Cave Publishing  If it plugs into a wall, battery operated, needs built, rebuilt, lifted, driven, fixed or figured out... that's me








If you have other questions you'd like to pose, ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

7 comments:

  1. Clerks 2, Brian. The first one I'm not sure about.

    And Jose, I think we're fascinated perhaps not as much because we want to know if you're going to freak if we squeeze you to stop an orgasm, but for me there are things I write about that I honestly don't know if they're true or not. Call it research then. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clerks 2 is right and the other movie is directed by the Kevin Smith as well. Don't be scared Jose lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jose, hope you get to cross anal off your FUCK IT list. I've read books that had the guy squeeze the base of his cock to stop an orgasm and also books that had the guy wear a cock ring to last longer. What about a cock ring to help enhance the woman's experience? Like one that has nubs or 'ticklers'.
    And what about anal for you men? Like some anal play as you orgasm or right before? Would you let the woman insert a finger or bullet vibrator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have put it in but never finish or pump enough to count lol and nothing in my bung hole haha

      Delete
  4. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and
    also the rest of the website is very good.

    ReplyDelete