Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Jacob Wilson

Tattoo Tuesday
Jacob Wilson


I'm Jacob Wilson, an only child from Joplin MO. I currently work for Dish Network as a satellite technician. I have worked for dish for 6 years now and just recently started competing as a NPC Physique competitor. I entered my first contest this past July and placed first in the  class A novice division, first overall novice, and second in the open division which qualified me for nationals in the NPC Physique Division. I have for the most part stayed local here in the midwest but after my recent success with competing and the possibility of doing some modeling I am hoping to travel extensively and see as much of this world as I can.

My first tattoo is one of only two solid black tattoos that I have, it is a tribal style sun that is on my back. At the time of the tattoo I really enjoyed the picture especially since a friend of mine drew it but as for meaning it doesn't really have much at all.



I do not regret any of the tattoos that I have, I have had a couple covered up and changed but those old tattoos are ancient history now.

My favorite tattoo would definitely be my chest piece, I just love the flow of it and always wanted a chest piece. As for my most meaningful tattoo I have it would def be the heart with the mom banner through it on my right arm, I am definitely a mom's boy. 

I do have more tattoos planned for my left and right legs. That's because that is about all the open skin I have available! 



Tattoos in my opinion are addictive to some people and as for me its a love of art and a way to express myself. Tattoos hurt and I love having them but I am not too big of a fan of the process in general.


My life plans have changed quite a bit over this last year. I hope to turn all of these opportunities that I have received this year into a career in the fitness industry. I eventually would love to start a family but still haven't found the right lady I guess. 



Something most people don't know about me is that I am an avid fisherman and hunter, there isn't anything better than a good old fish fry or some deer jerky! 


If I could have any superpower in the world I would have to say I would want to be able to see the future, that way I could help people all over and make a difference for the world.


A go to comfort food is waffles with sugar free syrup.

 
If I could go anywhere right now I would love to go great barrier reef and scuba dive. There isn't anything more beautiful in this world than seeing all the different species of fish in their own environment.

I haven't read books in quite awhile, between work and working out I tend to try to spend my free time either fishing or hunting rather than reading.

Quick Questions:
Bottle or Can: bottle 
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla 
Motorcycle or Muscle car: muscle car 
Rollercoaster or bumper cars: rollercoaster




Come find me on Facebook




I would also like to send out a big thank you to author Hillary Storm, who's book I will get to be on the cover of Book 3 in her Rebel Walking Series


No comments:

Post a Comment