Friday, October 18, 2013

Romanticon Recap #Rcon13

I can't believe it's Friday already. I wanted to do a recap of Romanticon just because if you were on the fence about coming this year hopefully this will tip you over to come next year.

Piper Trace trying to write with John and Tyrone watching


Firstly let me say that Ellora's Cave's Romanticon is the best conference I attend as an author. Yes, RT and others are great, but if you are looking for a celebration of naughtiness you NEED to come to Romanticon!

Alnita Miller, Danica Avet, Sasha Devlin and A.M. Griffin watching a twerking video


This was my second year attending. Last year I'm sure I looking like a deer in headlights most of the time. This year? Oh, this year I knew the score and was expecting the crazy.


John, Tyrone, Tammy and Judy getting it on in my bed.

Danica Avet, Cara Carnes, A.M. Griffin and I put on a workshop called 'There's an App for that'. It was a complete blast. We brought in blowup dolls for participants to use in an Olympic-style contest. I laughed so freaking hard through the entire hour!!! 

The SPI crew after the workshop


Oh, and Danica and I did a Trivia Hour after Bingo. That was a lot of fun, too. Nothing like watching mostly drunk peeps trying to be smart. LOL

'Cumshot' the winning team at Trivia Night


The best part of the entire conference, though, was just hanging with people and chatting. I met new friends, saw old ones and had a good time talking about anything. There is nothing like shouting across the bar about spitting or swallowing and having every single person answer you instead of looking at you funny.


I feel recharged and ready to take on the year. I have books to write and will be laughing about the weekend for months.


Thank you Ellora's Cave for putting on such an awesome event!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment