Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's BACK: Demystifying the Male - Come Back Tour #DTM


WELCOME BACK...
Back by popular demand are my favorite guys and the questions we all want the answers to...

I've heard a lot about a woman holding Pop Rocks in her mouth during a BJ. Any of you guys experience that, and does it feel good?

Vile: Yea pop rocks I have never tried but I'm game. Sounds like it could be interesting.
I wonder what the effect would be eating pussy with pop rocks in your mouth. Keeping the bedroom alive and well is the secret so being open to different things really make a huge difference. Two people can get into a rut, and it makes sex really dull, it becomes work then. You keep changing things up make it interesting, keep thinking of idea's. Many people for what ever reason want to plan sex.
Using different things such as pop rocks sex should be fun.

Ramrod: I have never tried it before and thanks to MrsRamrod for offering her talented services I can now answer this questions... It fucking sucks.  It is like grinding my dick in gravel.  In theory it should create a tingly sensation from the popping of the Pop Rocks but there was nothing tingly about it.  Just grinding from the rough edges of the Pop Rocks with every movement of her mouth and tongue.  Even when she kept still, the sensation was not enjoyable.  For a tingly Blowjob, I will stick to letting her use the Violet Wand when she wants to spice things up.  

Brian: I have not personally experienced that with any woman. I was talking with my girlfriend about this last weekend and we thought about trying it but I was too scared lol. I was so afraid of getting a pop rock in my peehole owwwwww. I would have been singing the Alicia Keys song" This Boys Pee Pee is on Fire" So needless to say we skipped this one.

Jose: I never felt it and I wanted to try it just to see the rave about but Ramrod told me fuck that shit lol. I stick with the just a wet sloppy BJ


How about changing the temp of the mouth during a BJ? Hot or cold? Like? Dislike?

Ramrod: I love the Hot/Cold game.  It is even better when I am blindfolded so I can't tell it's coming.  Glass of hot tea and a glass of ice water and let the fun begin.  You can use only one but when you go from one extreme to another it is even more fun.  It adds another variable to the endless equation of possibilities.  You have squeezing pressure, depth, speed, sucking pressure, biting and now temperature control to keep me guessing.  You can even play the game with using your hands too.  Get your hands cold and mouth hot, then slide your cold hands down my shaft as you follow with your hot mouth.  I get to feel both hot and cold at the same time.

Vile: I do love getting head with an ice cube from time to time feels pretty intense. Hmm I have never tried anything warm. I know I really get into it knowing my partner is enjoying going down herself. I think that is the most important aspect of oral sex. Doing it because you like to please and you enjoy it. You can tell if your girl is not really into it. Now that I think about it I just may have to try some warm hot chocolate.

Jose: I never did the ICE or cold temp. I love the warm, hot moist mouth so never thought about the cold temp just figured it wouldn't work haha

Brian: I have never had any experience with hot but cold, why yes. I liked the cold, it wasn't too awful. the feeling I would describe would just been a very wet & cold BJ. I was afraid if it was too cold that he would crawl away for the winter . I think the hot BJ would be excellent as long as it wasn't too hot. Too hot might be the same answer as the first question. A nice warm wet BJ would is heaven. I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the wet slippery ride so to say.


Seems I ran into some that are totally against getting cum in their mouths, so they only give head with condoms. Any of you experience that? Can you talk about the loss of feeling or whatever the differences are?


Ramrod: I have never had an issue with that either, so once again I got MrsRamrod to offer up her talented services and try it out.  I am defiantly glad I have had no one request that in the past because I do lose so much of the sensations that makes a blowjob so exciting.  I lose the feeling of the different textures from inside her mouth.  Her tongue, lips and inside of cheeks all feel the same since all I can feel is the pressure of them pushing against me.  I don't feel the wetness of her mouth with a condom on either.  With no condom there is no cleanup or anything to throw away after and you don't have to have a pit stop to change out rubbers if play time is going to continuing either.  The only plus could be since there is no direct contact and I have the loss of sensation, a woman with bad tooth control would probably not hurt me.  Yes, I have stopped a blowjob from an Ex because she had no tooth control.  If I had a say in it, I would rather have her start with no condom on and finish with a hand job than have a blowjob (start to finish) with one.  I am just glad that I have a woman who doesn't mind a regular oral dose of penis-cillin.

Brian: I never have experienced that as well. Honestly I understand if a woman doesn't want cum on or in her mouth. The feeling would be just as if you were having sex with a condom on. You lose feeling for sure and is not the same as going rawdog what so ever. I put it this way for you, ladies, as a man when we go down on you we get soaked and deal with dangers all the time. We could get lock jaw, you could squeeze so hard we pass out. Yes ladies it's the same for us men with your lovely juices not always tasty but dam worth the trip. The other example would be to have us use a sandwich baggie and go down on ya and probably wouldn't feel right now would it.

Vile: Most of my relationships have been long term, before I met my now wife I was pretty lose, and I always insisted on a condom. Getting head wearing a condom is like taking a shower with your socks on your getting your feet wet but there is really no feeling.  When I do cover my buddy up I cannot bust a nut no way.On the other side I love eating pussy, but you have to really know someone I would think, but what if I was getting ready to go down and I said wait let me use a dental dam, a female condom that would just blow the moment, besides I love the taste, the wetness, the lips sucking on them, and the clit. I love feeling the clit getting hard while sucking on it, or french kissing it. 
I suppose there are some who need to wear a condom, maybe if you fuck around a lot. That is just not me.

Jose: Head condomless only lol but I am not kissing no female after I nutted in her mouth, go ahead and call me a 68 haha
Side note: Jose hung out with a bunch of us at Romanticon and we discussed head, spitting, swallowing, kissing after, etc. It was educational for all. ;)

My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:

Jose Da Hood from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio. Coordinator of sex toy testing (email him or message him if you want to test items!)
Mr. Vile Woods blogger, Dominant, all around open guy. Check out his blog HEREMuch love to all the women who read Lea's blog.
Vile






Brian Nelson My newest addition. He works for Ellora's Cave as well, but I honestly don't have a clue what he does. :o)


Ramrod Director of Project Management for Ellora's Cave Publishing  If it plugs into a wall, battery operated, needs built, rebuilt, lifted, driven, fixed or figured out... that's me








If you have other questions you'd like to pose, ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

14 comments:

  1. Dose of penis-cillin *bwaa-ha-ha*. Good one, Ramrod!
    As always, fun and educational. Glad to have y'all back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow down to Ramrod for taking a hit for education. OMG. I still can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's was some tough homework but I managed to get through it hahhaha

      Delete
  3. AMAZING post Lea!!! I am a first timer and it was awesome ;) I love to hear these guys talking so freely. Very informative ;) Looking forward to more "Demystifying the Male"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is on a lot of medication for pain in his back. He is loosing his desire for sex. What would you suggest for helping him get his desire back? Please I'm desperate!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BJ , be nasty with him. Make it fun

      Delete
    2. tell him he can do whatever he wants to you :) oh yeah !!!!!!! mind races

      Delete
    3. Be vocal, talk dirty, masturbate in front of him, flirt with him, wear clothing, perfumes, lotions anything that turns him on

      Delete
  5. I want to try anal sex but my husband doesn't want to . Any suggestions on getting him to try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell him you want to( any man should take advantage of that) if that dont work. Tell him if he does that for you then tell he can do whatever he wants to you :) oh yeah !!!!! then if that dont work find me lol

      Delete
  6. Welcome back guys. I missed this weekly post. Ramrod, way to go and taking one for the team in trying out pop rocks and head with condoms. Next time you're going to have a serious conversation, let me know. I feel I missed out!. haha
    Great post, I was curious about the pop rocks. Although I've heard cinnamon tic-tacs make head interesting. Ramrod??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have to add that one to the list :-)

      Delete