Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Lance Jones

Tattoo Tuesday
Lance Jones



Hey my names Lance Jones, born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. I'm a personal trainer/concrete contractor. I love to work out and get tatted. I'd say I'm a beach kinda guy but live in AZ, so always enjoy going to Cali. If I ever had to leave AZ , my choice to live would be San Diego.



My first tattoo was the start of my left sleeve, the joker on my right shoulder.



 I do not regret any of my tattoos,  I love them all. No serious meaning to them, just love the art work. 


And yes I'm definitely addicted and plan on getting a lot more.




My favorite tv show would probably be Walking dead or pawn stars :)


Quick Questions:
I'm definitely a bottle over can kinda guy
more of a chocolate flavor over vanilla
love motorcycles but would prefer muscle cars over a cycle
I'm more on the morning person side but definitely love the night life :)

-------
You can find me on FB at http://www.facebook.com/lance.jones.77770

FB fan page is www.facebook.com/LanceJonesTattooFitnessModel

And instagram is @lancejones2k


All images are copyrighted by Richard Rusch, Rob Kristian, Angela Vargas, Dave Kelly and/or Lance Jones. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

2 comments:

  1. I love your ink! Wow, how many hours do you think you have into your artwork already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I have about ten hours in each arm, and about 7 hours in each leg , so like 35 hours or so total.

    ReplyDelete