Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Tony Adams

Welcome
Tony Adams
to Tattoo Tuesday


I am a father of a very beautiful and energetic 3 yr old. I have been a personal trainer for 7 years now. I've spent all my life in Texas. I don't get the chance to venture out a lot due to my son and work.

My first tattoo was a dragon I got on my left shoulder from my uncle. He is a tattoo artist and I've always wanted him to give me one. I got it the week I turned 18. I was also born in the year of the dragon.


Do you have any ink you regret?
I do not regret any of my tattoos. They all tell a story.

Do you have more planned?
After I'm finished competing I will def get more! I love tattoos.

Do you buy into the idea that tattoos are addictive?
I do believe tattoos can be addicting.


What are your long-term and short-term goals?
Lol my plan is to compete as an IFBB Pro and represent my team and family as well as the state of Texas. My long term goal is to go back to school and finish up my degree. I'd love to get a degree in health promotion or kinesiology and eventually help kids learn how to live a positive and healthy lifestyle. (The way my mother taught me).


One thing most people don't know about me is I am a quarter Vietnamese and Italian.


If I could have any superhero power I would like to be able to see the future. I always wonder where I'll be in 10 years. My weakness is my own mind, I am very hard on myself and it can be my worst enemy at times.

Favorite tv show is definitely ESPN. I love sports!


My go to food of choice when I'm not dieting for a show is Chinese or Pizza! (With ranch)

If I had any dream vacation it would be to take my grandmother back to Vietnam where she is from and to meet my family I've never met.


I am not much of a reader but have become better as I now read to my son before bed. I prefer picture books!


My favorite types of movies are documentaries.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can- bottles
Chocolate or vanilla- chocolate
Muscle car or motorcycle- muscle car
Morning or night person- morning!
Roller coaster or bumper cars- roller coaster



I would love to thank my mom (Donna hall) for always being by side and supporting me through everything. I am a huge Momma's boy! Without her I would not be the man I am today.

Facebook.com/tonyadamsofficialpage
Instagram @tonyadamsfitness
Twitter @tonyadamsfitnes
The last s is left off of Twitter because someone already have that one



All images are copyrighted by Jay Fuertez, Anthony Isambert, Sandra Lynch,and/or Tony Adams. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic interview and OMG, the ink! You have some amazing tattoos. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete