Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Matty Ort

Welcome
Matty Ort
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
My name is Matty Ort (AKA Matty Boy), I am from Denver, Colorado and currently live in Phoenix, Arizona. I work in the HVAC field, and just recently started doing some tattoo and fitness modeling. When I'm not at work, at the gym or taking care of my two Rottweilers, I like to have fun and live in the moment, and my tattoos help tell my story.



What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was my iron cross on my right arm. I got the idea from a “No Fear” shirt that my brother gave me when I was young. I wore that thing everywhere.



Do you have any that you regret getting?
I wouldn't say that I regret any of my tattoos. I have a grim reaper on my leg that I had gotten to support “Red Sky Tattoo” in Castle Rock, CO. It doesn't really fit my personality, but I feel like I helped support a very promising artist that became one of my best friends and actually ended up tattooing a majority of my body.



Do you have more tats planned?
That's a silly question. Of course I have plans on getting more. I wouldn't say I have them all planned out, because like I said before, I like to live in the moment and tattooing has become a lifestyle.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I started out getting tattooed when I was sixteen years old, and now I'm 26 and still have yet to stop. I think tattoos are an awesome way of telling the story of your life and what you represent. I wouldn't say all my tattoos have meaning, but I remember that point in time and what I was doing in my life when I got them done. I think everyone has their own reason why they get “addicted” to tattoos, that is mine.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
I've never been the kind of person to make plans, but I'd never let an opportunity to better myself pass me by. I feel like everyone has a path that ultimately was chosen for them, and that if something is meant to be it will happen. As far as long term goes, I want to be an inspiration to people. I want people to look at me and say “Because of you I didn't give up”.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I think most people see me as a “Bad Boy”, and are pretty surprised to find out that I have a “Country Boy” side to me.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
If I were a Super Hero, my Super Power would be controlling time. Being able manipulate time by either speeding forward, going back or stopping it. My weakness would be that my Super Power would fade away as I aged.



Favorite TV show or station?
I don't watch much tv now a days. But when I was younger I used to love watching “Fresh Prince of Bel air”. I've always been a fan of Will Smith.



What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
My go to comfort zone would be going to the Gym and getting tattooed. I use working out to relieve stress, its my time where I don't have to answer to anyone. Getting tattooed kind of does the same thing for me.

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
As long as I was doing something that I love, in a stress free environment, I really would be happy no matter what.



Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I actually do not enjoy reading, but I would have to say as far as authors go I have always liked Stephen King.

Quick Questions:
Bottle or Can: Can
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Muscle Car or Motorcycle: Muscle Car
Morning Person or Night Owl: Night Owl
Roller Coaster or Bumper Cars: Roller Coaster



You can find me on Facebook @ Https://m.facebook.com/MattyBoyOrt and email me @ InkeD.MattyBoy@yahoo.com

I'd like to give a shoutout to all my supporters on Facebook. Go check these pages out!
 Tattooed Muscle
Modelz Unlimited
The Inked Boys
Censored Wear Apparel
Fifty Shades of Hot Inked Men
Fifty Shades of Sexy
Eye Candy
Global Your Tattoo
Rob Kristian Photography and Red Sky Tattoo

Click the link to visit Censored Wear

All images are copyrighted by Rob Kristian Phtography,and/or Matty Ort. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment