Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Joshua McCann

Welcome

Joshua McCann

to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I love to make people laugh & put smiles on peoples faces best feeling in the world, who I am I'm myself and I'm always myself with someone never change who your are for anyone, ware I've been not to many places NY and Georgia I'm from a small town in Venice Florida haven't even seen snow yet.



What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?

My first tattoo was on my side it was a fortune Cookie I got when I was down in the dumps it gave me hope. Its said faith is knowing there is an ocean when you can only see the stream.



Do you have more tats planned?

Yes I want to get my life story tattooed on my other arm I have an owl for my grandma that past away to start.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?

Yes there addicting because its a pain that's enjoyable in a sense stress reliever.



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?

I want to either be a top model or a stand up comedian.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?

Something that most people don't know when they see me as how out going and full of life I am.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?

If I was a superhero I would want to be able to cure broken hearts, weakness would be seeing people sad.



Favorite TV show or station?

favorite show tosh.o .

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?

My comfort zone is my bed



If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?

I would love to see china and explore I find oriental scene so amazing.

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?

I don't read too much actually I have a hard time focusing due to ADD. 

Quick Questions:


Bottle or can? And I would much rather drink out of a can it taste way better a bottle gets flat.

Chocolate or vanilla? I'm a vanilla guy.

Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car of course bikes are too dangerous.

Morning person or night-owl? Morning person I wake up ready to go.

Rollercoaster or bumper cars?Bumper cars of course get to smash people duh 

Find Joshua on FB and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaSeanMccannofficial
@big_nasty_14 on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. He is a cutie - and a real nice guy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, it is uplifting to hear goodness from a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete