Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Victor Taboada

Welcome
Victor Taboada
to Tattoo Tuesday





Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
- I've been a member of an extraordinary organization that serves and protects my country. I'm a "Coastie" (U.S. Coast Guard) and have been for the last 11 yrs stationed throughout the East coast and Caribbean. (Ft. Lauderdale, San Juan (3 times) & Virginia).
- I'm me, what you see is that you get, I'm like an open book, nothing to hide. I love to live happily and smiling all the time, now I will trust you 100% off the bat cause we all deserve at least one chance, but once you break that trust, might as well just walk away. 
- Got the opportunity to travel to various places due to my job, but the one that most stuck out was when I was chosen to go and train the Lyberian Coast Guard. Got the opportunity to experience a totally different culture that what I was used to, met amazing people, loved the local food and I will never forget my experience in Africa. 

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
MY first tattoo was an "off the wall" tattoo located on my right hip. It was the size of my index finger originally, but time has added quite a few more details to it. It does not have a meaning behind it, it's the only meaningless tattoo on my body. Every other tattoo I have was after my daughter was born and yes, they are all related to her.
Lea Note: I LOVE dedicated fathers.



Do you have any that you regret getting?
That "off the wall tattoo". Can't blame me, I was young and stupid. Now I am old and stupid. lol 

Do you have more tats planned?
I got one more planned. Planning on putting it on my right rib cage. I do not want to cover my entire body, just most of it. lol 



Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Tattoos are def addictive, can you only eat one chip/cookie???

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Immediate future is to keep preparing myself for future Men's Physique competitions and classify in a level 5 in order to be able to go to a National competition and have the opportunity to become an IFBB Pro.
Long term goal, I want to take a 2 year break from the Coast Guard and study photography in California at Hallmark. I have a passion for shooting and editing pictures. Currently I am my own photographer/editor. All the pictures you've seen on my fan page were taking by myself with a remote to activate the shutter.
Lea Note: *sigh* Coastie and artistic... 



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
That I love Mc Donald's M&M Mc Flurry with French Fries. :-\ Oh god, I'm so hungry now. Can they please be part of my diet???

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
I would be just like Wolverine, but with the ability to fly. My weakness??? M&M Mc Flurry and French Fries from Mc Donald's, lol. My weakness would def have to be my daughter. 
Lea Note: I asked if he dipped his fries IN the Mc Flurry... but he doesn't. Enquiring minds needed to know.

Favorite TV show or station?
Any movie channel. I'm not big on reg TV shows, etc. But I def can see movies all day long, every day. But who gots time for that???



What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Def the beach. I enjoy the sun and ocean way too much. Living down in Puerto Rico has def spoiled me when it comes to this, especially living 6 min away at a walking distance. You can constantly see me just laying out alone, blasting music on my headphones and enjoying the sun. Now if there is another place I have to go cause it's a rainy day and the beach is not an option, I must def say it's the gym. So much stress is left behind there that you rarely can find me in a bad mood. 

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be traveling the world. I would love to experience every culture the world has to offer. Def interested in how we are so much alike, but yet so different due to the places we live in.



Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I hate reading. Normally by mid page I'm out cold. 

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Neither. Strawberry. But if I really have to choose, Vanilla I guess.
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle
Morning person or night-owl? Def a Morning Person
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? ROLLERCOASTER, hellloooooooo

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?

- My own FB fan page 
http://www.facebook.com/onedateonegoal

- My IG, #onedateonegoal

-My friend, personal trainer, nutritionist and coach,  "Lesley Fuentes
For taking me under his wing when no one believed in me or saw any type of potential. Like I like to call him, he's the architect of my body. With out him, the body frame that you see in these pics would have never been possible.


All images are copyrighted by Victor Taboada. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

2 comments: