Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Rick Halstead- Revisited

Welcome
Rick Halstead
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been.
I am a 32 year old guy who works as hard as he plays.  I grew up with and believe in the old southern hospitality ways.  Growing up as an athlete, playing soccer,  and a military brat, I have experienced many travels in my life.  I am very thankful for the opportunities that have come my way but very motivated to make new opportunities happen.



What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a tribal symbol with the number 9.  9 is the number I wore playing soccer my last season, and was the highlight of my soccer experience.

Do you have any that you regret getting?
No.  Every tattoo represents a time in my life or an event that I believe is worth having a reminder about for the rest of my life.



Do you have more tats planned?
Yes!  Definitely

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes.  Being able to express yourself artistically and keep it with you at all times, is very fulfilling or addicting.



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
For the immediate future, I hope to open my own business.  Long term,  to be there for my son at all times.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
That I am actually a shy person who has to try really hard to get over my shyness.



If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness
My power would be to fly.  My weakness would be my arrogance. hahaha

Favorite TV show or station?
Velocity 



If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I would be in Europe attending a Manchester United game.



Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Bottle
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car
Morning person or night-owl? Night-owl
Roller coaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
www.facebook.com/rickhalsteadofficial



Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
I would like to send a big shout out to RLS Model Images and Capitol City Tattoo in Montgomery, AL.

All images are copyrighted by RLS Model Images, Xie4to-graphy and/or Rick Halstead. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

1 comment: