Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Revisit ~ Tattoo Tuesday- Matt Savard #TattooTuesday #sexytats

Please Welcome
Matt Savard
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
Four sentences Huh? Oh crap that's one. Ok so ummmm. Wait can I start over.
Lea Note: That's the best response I've had so far. LOL

What was your first tattoo?  Does it have meaning to you?
 The dragon on my arm. 




Do you have any that you regret getting?
Nope I did get a couple on impulse but still love them

Do you have more tats planned?
Yes I'm in the process of finishing the sleeve on my left arm.




Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes definitely.... sometimes you just get the itch and only a new tattoo will scratch it

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Finish off my competition season and go on some bad ass vacations over the winter. Get my IFBB Pro card next year.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I'm a huge nerd


If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Super Awesome Sexy Man my wife calls me that.... seriously
Lea Note: Did you see??? No weakness? Hmmm.... wait, I can tell why! 



Favorite TV show or station?
Seinfeld

What's your 'go to' comfort item (food, place, drink, etc)?
Chinese food or ice cream

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I'm very lucky I'm right where I want to be.



Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
Yes definitely I love science fiction books especially series type. Terry Goodkind's  Sword of Truth,  Stephen King's Dark Tower.


Quick Questions:
Bottle or can?
Bottle

Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla

Muscle car or motorcycle?
Motorcycle

Morning person or night-owl?
Morning

Rollercoaster or bumper cars?
bumper cars

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
facebook.com/mattsavardfitness
info@bossbody.net
www.bossbody.net



Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
Jamie Dominic Photography good friend and great photographer he's helped so much along my journey

Xcel Sports Nutrition and Reardon Metal Prep my sponsors supporting my athletic adventure to the IFBB


All images are copyrighted by Jamie Dominic Photography and/or Matt Savard. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment