Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Dustin Hopper

Welcome
Dustin Hopper
to Tattoo Tuesday

Wow... right?!
Settling in from Afghanistan. Trying to adjust and looking forward to persuing more of my bsn this fall.

What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tat was the wolf on my right arm.

Do you have any that you regret getting?
No regrets just wish I'd choose a better artist for two of them.


Did you see the flash of metal in that nipple? No... check again!

Do you have more tats planned?
I want to get a bible verse. And an get the medical symbol, the star of life. On my back. Because 
I'm a certified tactical medical.


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I love being a medic. I love it so much I volunteer.


Quick Questions:

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Muscle car or motorcycle? Motorcycle, sportbike.
Morning person or night-owl? Night owl
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? I've never ridden a roller coaster

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
Tom Clancy

Favorite TV show or station?
Greys anatomy.

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages? Military groups? Tat artists?
Artistic Ink, Anderson SC

Army wtf moments and thanks to hot bods for military babes for all their super (Facebook) support

5 comments:

  1. Holy hell he's hot! Yes, I will take him home with me...Lea...send him to my house? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dustin!! Great picture spread!! I love your tats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dustin, great tattoos and major thanks for your service :)

    ReplyDelete