Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Zac Smith

Please Welcome...




Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
Hey! My name is Zac Smith and I live on the northern beaches in Sydney, Australia. I'm a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, life guard and fitness model. I grew up in the frosty Blue Mountains, West of Sydney and have only recently moved to the beaches to start fresh and focus of my career.


What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was the one in the middle/top of my back. Its a variation of the Gemini symbol and to me it symbolizes the connection I have with Geminis. A large majority of my best friends are Geminis, 2 Ex girlfriends, and generally if I click with someone, it comes about that they too are a Gemini :D


Do you have any that you regret getting?
I have no regrets at all. Everything happens for a reason and they are just reminders of the path that I've taken to get me to where I am today.



Do you have more tats planned?
I have discussed with my artist, Pat Thomas, that we will go over my right shoulder and do my whole right side of my back. As its coming into winter here in AUS, tattoos are definitely on the cards!

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Absolutely! Once you start, you cant stop. Its a great feeling having a new artwork to show off, especially if it means something to you. Telling the story of what each individual part of your tat means can get tedious but I will always take the time to explain it :)



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
My life plans are actually just beginning a new chapter right now.. I only moved 3 weeks ago so everything is new to me and Im still getting to know the area. I have settled in to a gym now and concentrating on my training will be of paramount importance.. After my clients of course ;) Long term I would like to learn a couple of languages and travel the world and live in a couple of different countries and train people there. I hate to refer to it but... YOLO right? haha I've gotta see it all! Once I'm satisfied that I'm worldly enough Ill look at building my own brand of Gym buy into a franchise.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I have a split personality and can be two completely different people given my mood. Which is generally influenced by lack of sleep, lack of food or lack of gym haha




If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Similar to the hulk, but a little more shredded...
Weakness... Ain't nobody got time fo dat!



Favorite TV show or station?
Favorite TV show would have to be Family Guy, but to be honest I don't watch much TV. 




If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?
I believe that it is better to have a short life that is full of what you love doing then a long life spent in a miserable way. If you do really like what you are doing, does it really matter what it is? The only way of becoming the master of something is to really love it, then you will be able to get a good fee for whatever it is. So I don’t worry too much, because I know that to get anywhere takes time, but I want to be one of the best the world has ever seen. So, in a nutshell? I'd be working my ass off in the gym so that I have a legacy to leave behind one day. Because the last thing I want is to be average. For me, It can be judged by the reaction you get when you walk into a room. If people look twice, you are unique. That's all I want to be, unique.



Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I like the thought of reading, but the thought doesn't like me. I read food labels to see whats more healthy... 

Quick Questions:
Bottle or can?
Bottle

Chocolate or vanilla?
Hahahaha trick question?

Muscle car or motorcycle?
I ride a bike as my only mode of transport but id have to say if i had to choose, it would be tough.... Muscle ute that I could put my bike on? Muscle bike? haha

Morning person or night-owl?
Definitely a morning person. I give myself minimum 7.5 hours of solid sleep every night so I wake up fresh and ready to tackle the day! I train at night though so I have nothing left in the tank when bed time comes around ;)

Rollercoaster or bumper cars?
Roller coaster for sure! 

Come join me on:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/zdeesmith
Instagram - zacdeesmith
I am an online coach so if you are interested in being a new client of mine and want a workout program or diet plan, email:
zacsmithfitness@gmail.com

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?
Photographers:
www.denisdwanphotography.com
http://www.photographybysimonle.com/
http://www.edmundedwards.com





NEW Ink as of yesterday! LOL


Tattoo Artist: Pat Thomas - http://www.facebook.com/pat.thomas.733450 and his instagram - trick_tats


All images are copyrighted by Denis Dwan Photography, Photography by Simon Le, Edmund Edwards and/or Zac Smith. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! He has a sexy accent to go along with the rest of all that hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I'd love to hear Zac talk, I melt when I hear that sexy accent.
    I would definitely look twice if Zac walked into the room. More like 3 or 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Simply gorgeous. Oh, yeah, of course I'm talking about the tats :) Great interview. Love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete