Tuesday, November 26, 2013

REVISIT: Tattoo Tuesday- Richard Lawrence

Welcome....

Richard Lawrence



 Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
Hi, I'm a father of 2 boys, personal trainer, fitness model and a fitness freak. I believe in putting 100% into whatever you do job, family, hobbies, ect.
I get a very good satisfaction from helping others achieve there goals and change their lives for the better.




What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a coloured bull and Taurus sign on my leg. I got it when I was 17 and had it on my leg to hide from my parents, the only meaning it as is I'm a Taurus.
Lea Note: Us taurus' are awesome!



Do you have any that you regret getting?
Yeah the star sign and I have my surname on my back it was a fashion at the time but I plan a good cover up.


Do you have more tats planned?
Yes I plan to have a big tiger on my back to cover the one I don't like. It will be a very big one. Biggest so far for me.



Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yeah tattoos are very additive. I've now got some that are very well done so my older ones look bit  'amateur'  so will have them done again.

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
To take my fitness career as far as possible and start a online service providing online training to the world.




Sorry... lost what I was doing when I added this pic. Take your time... 

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Power-Unlimited strength & healing powers
Weakness - Ice cream
Lea Note: isn't that a weakness for us all?! :)




What's your favorite television show/channel?
Idiot abroad

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I don't read much but if I do it's true crime and autobiography



Quick Questions:

Bottle or can? Bottle

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

Muscle car or motorcycle? Car

Morning person or night-owl? Morning

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

My face book page is. Richard lawrence fitness model
Twitter @rich24lawrence

All images are copyrighted by Simon Barnes, Hotsnapz and Richard Lawrence. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer and the model.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure all the ladies are still staring at that one pic up there. Okay, who am I kidding? They're all gorgeous. Awesome ink and I love your focus and determination. Truly inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete