Tuesday, December 3, 2013

REVISIT: Tattoo Tuesday- Josh Cliff

Welcome
Josh Cliff
to Tattoo Tuesday


Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...

My name is josh cliff, I am a personal trainer from the Uk & aspiring model... I get people in shape and give them their lives back.. I haven't been far but I've been far enough ;)

What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?

My first tattoo was 'everything I'm not, made me everything I am' on my right forearm. I used to say I would never be like some of the bad people around me... They made me what I am.



Do you have any that you regret getting?

No none, I did get a messed up tribal tattoo but had it covered with roses that now look amazing!

Do you have more tats planned?

No.... but Never say never ;)




Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?

Yes totally! Once you have one you want more and more..... It's hell addictive! 

What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?

My immediate plans are keep doing what I'm doing for now but also opening my own fashion brand concentrating on unisex bracelets.... Long term move to the US and live my life there modelling! 
Lea Note: You can check out the bracelets here: http://www.facebook.com/TimeOverEverything



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?

I hate being alone.... Too much time to over think 



If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?

My power would be flying! I hate driving or taking public transport! My weakness would be a pretty girl's smile! 

Favorite TV show or station?

My favourite TV show has to be family guy! It's on before bed so its my night time giggle 



If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing?

I would be poolside in the sun with the love of my life

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?

I'm not a big reader I'm more of a visual person, I watch a lot of documentaries on YouTube and motivational videos from fitness models etc 



Quick Questions:
Bottle or can? Can
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate 
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car 
Morning person or night-owl? Morning person 
Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Bumper cars 

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

www.facebook.com/josh.cliff.374
www.facebook.com/JCJoshCliff
Instagram - Joshcliff1989

For his line of goodies: http://www.facebook.com/TimeOverEverything

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?

Just a massive thank you for the feature and the support from the fans, you are all amazing :-)

All images are copyrighted by TinyStar and/or Josh Cliff. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment