Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Jeremy Mooney

Please welcome...
Jeremy Mooney




Give me four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been... 
I am a 33 year old Bodybuilding, model aspiring Government contractor! Lol I have traveled all over the US,  and also served it in the Navy! I am very dedicated to my body and physical health, but most importantly to my 3 year old son who holds my whole heart!! I am a single, full time dad, country boy that loves the little things in life….very happy with who I am and where I’m at!




What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?  
My first tattoo was a little Chinese symbol on my right shoulder. After the looks of it, it might have been his first tattoo to give…lol  It means lucky, but the good thing about Chinese symbol is I can pretty much tell people it means whatever I want! It has meaning and a lot of memories behind it!!




Do you have any that you regret getting? 
At first I wasn’t sure about  the stars on my chest, but after a little add on…..loved em!!
Lea Note: and we do too!

Do you have more tats planned? 
Definitely!



Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them? 
I actually think it can be for some people…I wouldn’t say I’m addicted, but I always look forward to the next one!



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term? 
I want to continue bodybuilding, and fitness modeling, and see where it takes me.  Long term… the same, raise my son, and be a great dad, and hopefully be able to provide him with everything he needs for an awesome future!
Lea Note: dedicated Dad's always make me teary-eyed!



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?  
I love skittles! Sneak me a bag every once in a while on a cheat day!

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?  
Gotta be like the man of steel, he’s got it all. My weakness would be women!!lol



Favorite TV show or station? 
I’m an ESPN junkie! Gotta have my sports

If there were no $ or time limitations, where would you be right now and what would you be doing? 
I would be on the lake fishing!
Lea Note: That's where we'd be, too. LOL




Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)? 
I can’t stay focused long enough to read a book, but I do read a lot of short story children's books to my son.




Quick Questions:

Bottle or can? Can

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
  
Muscle car or motorcycle? Muscle car

Morning person or night-owl? Both

Rollercoaster or bumper cars? Rollercoaster

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?  
www.facebook.com/jfit1

All images are copyrighted by Raw Images Photography, Photography by Jennifer Tanner, Furious Fotog and/or Jeremy Mooney. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer AND the model.

8 comments:

  1. Jeremy is MY CRUSH!!! Good Looking, Sexy, Dedicated Dad, funny, Dedicated to good health. I love this man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dedicated Dads make me weak ! What a fantastic role model .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some J, he is a true epitome of a real man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sigh! This man has I think stolen my heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love skittles too no joke!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful interview,very enjoyable.Glad I took the time to read it.You sound like a great guy...Much luck to you in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete