Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dirty Birdies Flock Hop


Oh the joys of eye candy. Some call it inspiration, some call it FAP material... I just enjoy scanning a well built man. Don't get me wrong, there definitely are pics out there of guys that would make me drool and inspire some wonderful fantasies but most of the time I'm just checking out the muscles and ink. 

You want examples? :) Enjoy some of my favorite eye candy and inspiration! 

OH, and these are all examples of the FINE Tattoo Tuesday men I've had over the last year!

How about a little Austin Standage? Now that boy has some fab ink... OH, you didn't see the tats? LOL Look again, they're there. https://www.facebook.com/austinstandagefitness


 OR, Dominic Dasinger? YUM right? 
https://www.facebook.com/DominicDasinger












Brandon Hewitt is actually the inspiration for one of my current works in progress!
 https://www.facebook.com/brandon.hewitt.12

There's nothing to say here other than... you're welcome! Zac Smith is some kind of delicious! 

Oh, and I found this one of Richard Lawrence... https://www.facebook.com/richard1981lawrence



*sigh* Jeremy Mooney in all his cowboy glory! https://www.facebook.com/jfit1


My prize you ask? They weren't enough? Really? LOL

I'm giving away a $10 GC to Amazon or B&N AND 2 of my backlist ebooks (winner's choice). Use the Rafflecopter to enter. Thanks for playing along!



Check out the others that are hopping along. GREAT prizes!

21 comments:

  1. I love eye candy! There really is nothing better than seeing a well-built man; its like seeing a live work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yes...Excellent choices

    BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of a gift card, can the prize be a night one...or all....of the eye candy?!

    Barrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Barrie... that would be something wouldn't it?! Mmmm...

      Delete
  4. A gorgeous chest and hawt tats? Win, win. So drool-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not always a tattoo lover, but those guys are lovely!

    vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the eye candy<3 applenote.jamie(at)gmail.(com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics. I love tats on a guy. Thanks for the chance.

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, Love the eyecandy!! Tats, muscles and all!
    Thanks for being part of the blog hop!
    Christine
    cms72023 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAWD yes! You have to ask? I'd love to lick all the tats. Not sure why I want to do that. haha

    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow those are great pics, love the tats.
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesn't love eye candy? Keep rocking the smoking images Doll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm already hot but now I'm smoking after the eye candy!!

    Barrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do believe the question was if I liked the eye candy. Let's see, I am still cleaning up the drool off the keyboard and I've not typed a single one of these words correctly without having to backspace and correct it at least once (correct I even typed as coffee if that is any indication of how "off" I have been left!). I would say I liked it, I like it a lot! Thank you for making my day!!!

    Thank you for the chance to enter the giveaway and for the drooly greatness.

    Have a wonderful day/night everyone,

    Shelly H
    booski24@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, very nice. Thanks.
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, please! And it is even better when they have some tats!

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    mearles1982(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the eye candy, thanks for sharing!

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank for sharing all those lovely pics.

    H.B.
    humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very fun hop! Lots of great books! Thanks for sharing and for the awesome giveaway!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete