Thursday, June 20, 2013

Demystifying the Male- 27

Deep, deep down, would it bother you if your woman held a more powerful position/made more money than you?

Brian: Deep, deep down it would never bother me that my girl would make more money or have a better working position than me. I am all for equality and if she deserves it that's amazing. I have no harsh feelings in regards to any woman in a position of power and actually it's a bit of a turn on.

Ramrod: It wouldn't bother me a bit, as a matter of fact, I think you should get extra points added to your Man Card for keeping a woman that does.  For me its not a competition, it would mean bragging rights when taking to the guys, plus the more money we make as a couple the more things we can do and have.

Vile: Nah, Arianna makes high five figures more than I do, but my money his hers and vice verse. The topic of money never comes up.

Jose: I really don’t know neither would really have effect on my due that I was raised by single mom and got 3 sisters. So neither… it’s 2013, I think it's hot when I women has power/money shows she knows her P's & Q's

Okay, are all pussies the same? Dicks differ in size, shape, angles, but do pussies really differ all that much?
Brian: Yes there are differences in pussies. They all look different, some are fatter. Some are bonier if  that makes sense. They can look like a beautiful pink peach, which are amazing. Thinking of that just gets the juices flowing. There are some that look disgusting. Yes I have seen just a couple that were not attractive. The ones that look like roast beef ewwww. Sorry ladies you can make fun of our size or what have you but there are a few pussies that we can make fun of. For the most part though as men we don't really care as long as it is wet and we can enjoy the throbbing of your pussies. Side note and to go down on and go to town. *Licks his lips*

Ramrod: Every woman's pussy is different from woman to woman and that what makes each one so beautiful.  Each one is unique because of many combinations: Pubic hair (shaves/trimmed/full bush), Shape of your labia majora (big/small) and labia minora (Long/short),  Shape of your Mons pubis (big/small),  Hips (narrow/wide) and even body weight changes the look and shape.

Vile: Sorry ladies, just as dicks comes in all shapes and sizes small, medium, large, and holy fucking cow, it is the same for pussy. I have been in a place where my cock would not fit, then again I have been in the black hole, it felt like I was fucking air.  She was like 'wow you can last a long time', um yea sure.
All pussies do not look the same, some are smooth lipped, some are a little puffy, some has those what I call butter fly lips, which by the way I love. Some clits are tiny, medium, huge, and yes holy fucking cow. Either way I love eating, a huge fetish. I will be giving out free samples next Friday at the Holiday Inn.

Semen can taste slightly different depending on diet, is it the same for women's juices?
Brian: I think in my opinion that most woman all taste the same. I have never really know the difference. As in the question above I love eating out and people should do it more often lol. I think the diet and cleanliness has more to do with the smell. The smell can turn a man off like that if you don't take care of your shit. I can remember when I was in my twenties being hot over a few girls at  the club. We talk, decide to go out and get to the good stuff and damn... No one likes wet dog between a woman's legs! Gross!

Ramrod: I am not sure how much diet affects the taste ( I am sure it does) but I know hormones do. (see more in the next question)

Vile: Ladies lay off the soda and beer. Just like men, what a woman drinks effects how she will taste. Lots and lots of water is my suggestion, and yeah it sucks. What you drink also effects the smell, you can be clean and smell good, but you can be clean and smell nothing. Those wipes that smell good taste like shit, or the perfume sprays yuck. (Vile actually posted on his blog about this very thing... Check it out here)

I know I've asked you about what pussy tastes like, but is there really a difference woman to woman?
Brian: No I don't believe that a woman tastes any different than the next. I think that some obviously can create a slip n slide in the bedroom. Weeeeeeeeeeee..... I love a woman who just gets like polished floors. Again the smell can come into play but for the most part no in my opinion.

Ramrod: To answer what it tastes like check out DtM 10. Not only is there a difference in taste and looks from woman to woman but there is also a difference in taste from day to day on the same woman.  What makes one better than another?  Whether its is wet, spread open, wanting and ready to be licked.  Every pussy is beautiful and as long as it is clean, I have not seen one I would not eat out with a smile on my face.

Vile: Drinks and diet effects the taste do not forget that, if it is Monday and you have a date Friday drink tons of water.  Again I love eating pussy, every woman has a slight smell and some is very sexy, then others have nothing at all, I mean unless you have just ran a marathon, then um yea shower before I go down south.

Jose: Pussy doesn’t all look, feel, smell the same. I don’t taste many lol but all the ones I have taste the same. That’s why I like flavor lube just so it adds flavor for me. Pussy only feel different to me is the wetness & tightness, never had a blown out one before hope not too lol

My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:

Jose Da Hood from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio. Coordinator of sex toy testing (email him or message him if you want to test items!)


Mr. Vile Woods blogger, Dominant, all around open guy. Check out his blog HEREMuch love to all the women who read Lea's blog.
Vile




Brian Nelson My newest addition. He works for Ellora's Cave as well, but I honestly don't have a clue what he does. :o)


Ramrod Director of Project Management for Ellora's Cave Publishing  If it plugs into a wall, battery operated, needs built, rebuilt, lifted, driven, fixed or figured out... that's me



If you have other questions you'd like to pose, ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

6 comments:

  1. Well that answered all my questions. *makes notes* And "blown out pussy". Thanks Jose, for another mental image I'll probably never recover from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for some more insight. There are a lot of Holiday Inns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are absolutely crazy but I do love your honesty. Thanks for all the tips on diet and hygiene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are welcome. Love giving the insight for you ladies.

    ReplyDelete