Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Redmann Wright


Welcome
Redmann Wright
to Tattoo Tuesday



Give me a four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
I’m a dedicated, hardworking, and a motivated being who’s passionate about health, and fitness.

What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
I love Ink and motorcycles
I’m a Veteran on a mission to succeed in my next chapter in life.
A “Beast in the Gym”.




Do you have any ink that you regret getting? 
I have one; due to the guy not being a precise tattoo artist as well the ink faded fast.

Do you have more tats planned?
Yes indeed.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
No just depends on what you like or the story your telling with them due to its expressiveness. 



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Become one of the best trainers out there, and someday a spokesperson 

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I survived a blast form an IED overseas, and the fitness world has been my coping mechanism.  Someday Ill speak on behalf of brain injured personnel to show them it’s a challenge but to keep going



If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Too simply to BASE jump, or fly the earth, and travel as I pleased.  If I could do this on my own Id see as much of the world that captures my mind and thoughts.
Weakness- hmm no comment

Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?
I use to love to read a lot at one point in my life but, due to my injury I’m not able to retain or concentrate well.

Quick Questions:

Bottle or can?  Bottle

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

Muscle car or motorcycle?   Motorcycle

Morning person or night-owl?  Night-owl

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website? 
Facebook “Redmann’s Dungeon”  (Get It In)
Instagram: REDMANNW

Bodyspace - redmann 
Redmanns-way.com





Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages? Just a simple thank you to the lord my family, and friends as well as those who have supported me so far in my journey to the top.

All images are copyrighted by Redmann Wright , Cincere Conceptz, or Willie Iam. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer and the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment