Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Mark Hartman

Please welcome Mark Hartman to Tattoo Tuesday!




4 sentences that sum me up-
I'm a personal trainer who always looks for new challenges. I try not to take life to seriously. I'm a former US Marine who traveled the world. For now I call Chicago home.

Any tattoos that you regret?
Nope. My ink is a part of me. It resembles my past and is a part of me forever. Live life not in regret!

Tattoos addictive?
Not really, some people just find something they like and roll with it. It's more in the personality. I suppose anything could be addictive.

Life plans for future-
Fitness is my life. I've grown up in this industry and will continue to do so. Inspiration is the best form of education. I'm happy being a wellness provider at Ravenswood Health Center here in Chicago. I plan to move forward with my fitness modeling/competing and will pursue new opportunities that this brings to me. Check out the latest at www.HartmanFitness.com.


Something about me that most people don't know-
Well, I like jazz. I even played in the high school band. Seriously though I wasn't a band geek.

Superhero-
Well I'd love to fly! Gummy Bears would be my kryptonite!!

Enjoy reading?
I read up on anything that has to do with exercise, movement science, kinesiology, etc. I enjoy progressing my training style by staying current with the latest in the industry.

Quick Questions:
Bottle or Can: Bottle
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate all the way
Morning or night owl: Morning person
Muscle car or Motorcycle: Motorcycle
Rollercoaster or Bumper cars: Rollercoaster

Facebook-www.facebook.com/mark.hartman.357
Instagram-HartmanFitness
www.HartmanFitness.com
markjhartman@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Awww. Gotta love these Cavemen. I like how varied their interests are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview and the pics were awesome too :)

    I'm going to pretend you didn't knock band geeks *sniff* I was a band geek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! What instrument did you play? I'm gonna guess....Clarinet?? Maybe trumpet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're going to be surprised when she tells you! LOL

      Thanks for being my guy o' the week!

      Lea

      Delete
    2. Anytime Lea! Thanks for having me on your blog!

      Delete