Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Brandon Hewitt



Please welcome Brandon Hewitt to Tattoo Tuesday!

I love this one! Super hero? Avenging angel? There's a book begging to be written!


Give me a four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...
My name is Brandon Hewitt and I am 33 years old. I am a full time firefighter/paramedic for a very busy fire dept. I am a husband of 13 years, and have two beautiful children. I enjoy traveling and have been to about every island in the Caribbean! I also am a national level men's physique competitor who loves to compete and hopefully obtain my IFBB Pro card soon.




What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo does have a special meaning.  It is two open hands with a dove with its wings open.  It has a special date of the day when we lost our first baby early in my wife's first pregnancy.  It sounds deep, but it just symbolizes a very special event in our lives.



Do you have any that you regret getting?
I do have a tribal tattoo on my right shoulder I regret mainly because it has no meaning at all and just doesn't fit the rest of my ink.



Do you have more tats planned?
I don't really have anymore tattoos planned but I know I will get more in the future!  I am super busy right now with competing it is so hard to go sit in a parlor for hrs getting ink done.



Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I have never bought into tattoos being addictive.  I have gone years between tattoos and have never really felt addicted to getting my next one.



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
My goal for the near future is to get my pro card in men's physique.  My long term goals are to be the best father and husband I can be to my family, and make sure I do everything in my power to make sure my children grow up to be successful and respectable people.



What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Most people don't know that I love to dance!  I am trying to persuade my wife into taking dance lessons with me.



What do you watch when you've got down time?
Favorite t.v. shows are, anything on the History Channel, Pawn Stars, and any sport that you can think of I can watch!

Quick Questions:

Bottle or can?  Can

Chocolate or vanilla?  chocolate

Muscle car or motorcycle?  muscle car

Morning person or night-owl? morning person

Rollercoaster or bumper cars?  bumper cars





Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?
Twitter- @bfithewitt
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/brandon.hewitt.12
email- brandonhewitt2000@yahoo.com
instagram- @bhewitt46

All images are copyrighted by Eric Battershell FITography and Beacon Light Photography. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer and the model. https://www.facebook.com/ericbattershellFITography

No comments:

Post a Comment