Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Paul Moran

Please Welcome Paul Moran to Tattoo Tuesday!



Give me a four sentences that sum you up: what you do, who you are, where you've been...

I currently own and run a female fitness boot camp, Code Pink Boot Camp TX, and also train MMA fighters out of Gracie Barra Katy. I've written and recorded my own album, "Shift", done some acting and lots of modeling, toured the world working with an elite group of male burlesque entertainers, and had the pleasure of working with some very talented people including Channing Tatum and Mark Consuelos, just to name a few. I enjoy practicing several different styles of martial arts, performing on stage, singing, and my biggest joy comes from raising my son, an Olympic-level martial artist.





What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
"Screwed, Blued & Tattooed", on my ankle. It was a metaphor for my life at the time...



Do you have any that you regret getting?
Yes, my ex-girlfriend's name, which was later covered up with the words "EAT ME"



Do you have more tats planned?
There are no more blank spaces!



Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
For some people, I guess you could get caught up in the idea



What's your life plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
I'm looking forward to being back on stage performing, inspiring others through my music. Long term plans are to live life to its fullest!





What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
I believe in God, the good in people, and the greater purpose in life- everything happens for a reason.



If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
Definitely flying, and I guess my weakness would be landing... :)


Do you enjoy reading? Who's your fav author, or your fav type of book (suspense, mystery, biography, paranormal, etc)?

Love it. I don't follow any particular author or series, but I enjoying reading books about spirituality, self improvement, meditation, wellness, psychology & UFO's



Quick Questions:

Bottle or can?
Bottle

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate

Muscle car or motorcycle?
Muscle car

Morning person or night-owl?
Both



Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

Nowhere, I'll find you if I need you!

Any other shout outs you'd like to do? Websites? FB pages?

Check out my fitness boot camp at www.CodePinkBootCampTX.com

You can purchase my album online at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/moranmusic


All images are copyrighted by Paul Moran. They may not be used, reposted, shared or otherwise transferred without writing permissions from the photographer and the model.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete