Friday, April 12, 2013

Half in Love- 5 Star Review


WOW!
Half in Love gets a must read from The Tbr Pile review site. I'm completely thrilled and speechless. 


Rating: 5 Stars - A Must Read!
Heat: 3 Handcuffs - Blush Worthy.

I have to start off by saying Ms. Barrymire can write a damned good story. 

Willie is my kind of heroine, strong and sassy with a take-no-bull shit kind of attitude. Shaped by a horrific past that placed her between two worlds, shifter and vamp, she’s simply existing.  When she’s not battling vamps intent on killing her because she’s a half-breed. Our girl doesn’t play, she’s always 
equipped with a wicked blade and has fighting skills that made me feel like I was watching an action flick. Her life goes into crisis mode when she meets her mate, Nick… the vampire.


Buy links:

1 comment: