Friday, April 5, 2013

April Already...

It has just struck me that we've already made it to April. Where the hell is the year going? I had so much planned for 2013. Books and books and more books. I wanted to get a few series off the ground, others added to. I had a huge list I wanted to finish.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still writing and still working toward my goal, but I'm looking at the 4th month already and I've only submitted two works to my editor. 

No, I'm not going to pout. I'm pulling out my spreadsheets and calendar and getting a plan together. Yes, I love personal deadlines. Some how I write better when I have a goal. So, I probably won't be around much in the evenings as I'll have headphones on and will be buried in whatever world I'm working on.

The good news? I have three books mostly done. Accidentally Yours, my shifter community series book 1, is 60k already. That is the first on my agenda to be finished. Then, Half Insane, book 2 of the Willie Krenshaw series. I'm well over 30k on that one. Oh, and I have a futuristic started called Silent Wars. The title will have to change as it wasn't originally an erotic romance, but that one is over 20k.

So, will I write 10 books this year? Probably not, but I will definitely expand my back list. Lots of yummy alpha males and quirky females are on my horizon. I can't wait for you to meet all of them. The two books I have submitted have some great characters!

Bring on the rest of the year. I'll have my plan... Never Give Up. Never Surrender. *snort* Gotta love Galaxy Quest for awesome lines.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, where has the months gone? Seems like it was just January, then boom, it's April already. Congrats on your continuing success, now
    get those fingers typing!

    ReplyDelete