Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thoughts of the submissive nature

I don't often put my life out there in the open. Sure, I talk about superficial things, but nothing that really means a lot to me. Some know that I'm a confessed submissive. Less know that I live the lifestyle when possible.

Anyway, this came to me last night. If you don't understand or agree with D/s relationships don't worry, I won't judge you if you won't judge me.


Sir, I have a million questions for you tonight.
What are you doing?
Why can't we- *snick*
I love the feel of the collar, Sir.
It calms me.

Sir, I have a thousand questions for you tonight.
What do you want me to do?
Should I- *snick*
I can think when you put on my cuffs.
It calms me.

Sir, I have a hundred questions for you tonight.
How should I act or behave?
Should I- *snick*
My mind is finally still.
It calms me.

Sir, I have one question for you tonight.
What can I do to serve you?



That, right there is my mind. Nothing pulls me from the gerbils running in the mental wheels like being restrained.

4 comments: